Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wanting one baby but dh says NO

hi i'm bec i'm a mum to 4 daughters who i love but find myself wanting that little boy to complete me so i bought the baby conversation up the other night with dh and omg he just crushed my dream of trying for a little boy by saying NO way to more baby and is booking in to get the snip does the disappointment in your dh choice to not want any more babies go way i would love to be able to change his mind:worry

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can talk him out of the snip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was in the same boat... basically just seduce him so he can't resist you, and your persistence will pay off in the end!
    Don't worry about timing, just sway and GO FOR IT!

You're talking to someone who had to dip her opks in water after her M/C!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here. DH said we're done after 2, but I talked him to try one more time. I failed and we have another daughter.
    I gently suggested I'm willing to go for No 4, and he said don't even joke about it!

But I'm stubborn and I'll talk him again, every day I'm going to mention it and of course few serious conversations until he says Yes! Fortunately he is not mentioning getting snip.

Maybe just try to talk him out of the snip for the start and then slowly move on?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should to him more or even write him a letter. Personally I don't think you should go ahead without his consent, it's dishonest and will put strain on your marriage. I could never go against something so important.
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally understand where you are coming from but northern _ shutterbug but i no that he will love our child regrad less if we planned it or it happened on its on accord and butterfly spirit and zivic bubac i love your thinking

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you read my threads Vitex Time and Vitex Journey you can go through my journey of conception..but don't do or take what I did LOL you are swaying BLUE. I just wanted you to see how I worked things towards DH.
    DH premonitionally dreamed we'd have a daughter before we met, so she was meant to be.. and I did what I had to do or A: It would have never happened or B: The age gap would have been a lot bigger and we like them close.
    I prayed about it and I believe that God is okay with what I did..because he knows how stubborn my husband is. The funny part is.. DH was like "Well if you aren't going to take birth control I guess I better try the supplements incase you get pregnant".. and so he did.. he in a small way helped.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; September 29th, 2012 at 05:17 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would agree with the 'accident' approach Just do the diet and take your supps, drop any b/c you might be on and go for it. Where are you in your cycle atm?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i'm on day 14 cervix high but no ewcm i think i going to do though accident thing and see how i go here to hope i get my baby boy

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bec, I'm so sorry to hear that. I have an unusual family because I have two adult children and then got baby fever again and had three little ones 15-20 years later, and for some reason this has made people, even strangers, open up to me about their baby desire. You would not believe the number of women who wanted another child. Practically everyone I talk to says, "Well, I really wanted another baby but my husband said no." And this seems to be true regardless of the gender makeup of their kids. So just know that you're not alone and that there are many, many women out there who feel exactly the same way and do go on to live the rest of their lives, maybe with a little bit of regret but they find other things in life that are fulfilling for them.

In the US, the doctor will not do the vasectomy if the wife doesn't agree to it - I know this would cause a lot of friction but if that's the case for you, you can just choose not to sign off on it and just say you're just not ready to do anything that permanent. Tell him that the odds are that you won't have another baby but you just need more time to work through your conflicting emotions about it. Could you get a Mirena put in for now as a sign of good faith??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast