Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tish...I could have written the exact same thing..word for word including the early private scan for ds3.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same with me! So if you go in around nub time ladies, I suggest not
    Looking! But how can you not? I wanted to see my baby but if you have looked at lots of nubs, it can be clear as day as mine was. I didn't want to know but it was there, blaring!!!
    I hope you ladies get your suprise and of course the surprise you're hoping for!!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats why my us will be at 11wks! No reliable nub! We are waiting. And indeed its torture! I just hope its my girl. But if I know its DS4 I have no.hope at all. And this will be our last bubba too.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't find out with either of my DS's ds1 I was delighted totally didn't care that he was a boy as he was my first, ds2 was going to be my last but decided not to find out again and when he was born I was delighted to look at his little face and was pleased, but as I was being stitched up I was crying more than necessary and i think it was realising we were done and I didn't have my DG! But then the midwife was a bitch and I'm sure at one point she was stitching my ahole up! Lol!
    But with the crying I'd never tell anyone that outside of here but of course DH knows and understands, but no one else could understand as it's so mixed emotions as you are looking at this gorgeous baby and love him but feel a little lost at the same time.
    However having said all that I don't know how I'd have felt in my pregnant had I found out I wonder if I'd have struggled for the final few months I'm not sure.
    If we go for a third we will find out but not tell anyone as can't bare to hear all the condolences if it's boy number three and don't want to hear how I've finally got it right if it is a girl! Yes someone actually said that yesterday when we were out in a group and a few have a mix of gender and one woman actually said they'd got it right and so and so got it right straight away as she had a girl first!!
    Also wouldn't tell anyone just in case the scan was wrong! I know that's rarely the case in this day and age but just in case! Lol! I'd OBVIOUSLY tell everyone on here though! Lol
    Sorry that turned into an essay!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TishTashTosh View Post

This will 100% be our last and I know if I find out I will be gutted and upset the rest of the pregnancy but if we found out when he is born ( and have a face/ personality) I will be much better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Same here! FX for your baby girl!!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdream View Post
    Thats why my us will be at 11wks! No reliable nub!
    Hahaha, huni thank you, you made me laugh! I hope it's your precious baby girl this time!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    I think wait this time round. I never felt that way before until I contemplated swaying for number 4 and that's what I promised myself I would do. X
    Deak, you understand the problem 100%. Thank you for your kind words, I wish I know you personally
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babyb5 View Post
    I'm totally know how you feel. I'm too have 4 DD, this time again, I'm trying to sway for my boy (last baby). Just did my 13 weeks u/s scan today and the Dr. said it's 80% boy. I was trying to sway this baby for 1 year (I'm 40 years old), and got my unexpected BFP when my husband was sick during the week of my ovulation. Was going to skip that month. So we dtd 5 days before my Ovulation. I'm just prepare myself this is going to be my 5th girls. So you never know. Good luck.
    I really LOVE to hear this sort of experiences! But this sort of miracle actually never happens to me.

I''m cheering for you, and really hope you get your
    Thank you for sharing!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    I would wait. I am in the exact same position as you. We are waiting.
    I totally understand More and more I'm leaning toward not asking (yet knowing, but without confirmation)
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Abifasc View Post
    Do you for sure know it's a girl? I went back and looked at your nub pics and they look very boyish.
    Right now I want to give you big hug and cry a bit on your shoulder! Thank you, from your mouth to God's ears!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast