Page 112 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1144
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This was a different girl from etsy. The lady you referred me to, I have yet to hear back from! This other girl did get some things wrong so that kinda makes me more hopeful she was wrong on gender. She said she felt we had trouble conceiving and had to use fertility drugs to get pregnant. Neither of those things is true. We have always been pretty fertile and got pregnant this round on the second month trying. Other than that she just listed personality traits of me, DH, and baby. And a lot if the personality traits about baby sound an awful lot like my 1 year old son so maybe she picked up a past pregnancy? Either way, it was fun!!
    DS112
    DS23
    DS31

1st and only cycle with SIRM dallas: Canceled due to low response. Only 2 follicles. Dr. does not recommend another cycle and we do not have the heart nor the funds for a second opinion.

Moving on to swaying a praying! Hopefully there is a beautiful pink bundle in our future but if not, at least we make pretty boys

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by oxox2013 View Post
    This was a different girl from etsy. The lady you referred me to, I have yet to hear back from! This other girl did get some things wrong so that kinda makes me more hopeful she was wrong on gender. She said she felt we had trouble conceiving and had to use fertility drugs to get pregnant. Neither of those things is true. We have always been pretty fertile and got pregnant this round on the second month trying. Other than that she just listed personality traits of me, DH, and baby. And a lot if the personality traits about baby sound an awful lot like my 1 year old son so maybe she picked up a past pregnancy? Either way, it was fun!!
    Oxox, I know it's hard not to take these predictions on board, but according to a reading I had done in person last June, I should be giving birth to a baby boy this month. She also saw a baby girl at Xmas time for me too, when my sis saw her 2 years ago. I keep hoping that last prediction is right, obviously!! It does play on your mind though, I understand

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mis2ninos View Post
    Hello! I'm not sure if any of the same ladies are still here but I used to read
    for gender and other matters awhile back. I liked the practice. I use tarot cards. Anyhow we suffered a loss and have been having trouble conceiving so I took a break from the forum. I'd like to apologize to
    those that requested a reading that I wasn't able
    to complete for you. If you would like another (free of
    charge of course) please private message me your name, dob and attach any pictures you would like to help me connect. I'm also into the moon theory and if you know your exact ovulation date I can do a gender guess based upon that. Please keep in mind I'm a working mom and have a 2 year old so it may take a couple of days to get back to you. thanks, God bless xo ps this is just entertainment of course
    Mis2- welcome back! I PM'd you. So sorry for your loss. You did an AMAZING reading for me way back when. So incredibly accurate everything you said. I have saved it and sometimes I go back and read it!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your words! I did my first reading in about six months tonight and was satisfied that I havent gotten too rusty I'll send your reading soon with loads of healthy pink baby dust )
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Mis2- welcome back! I PM'd you. So sorry for your loss. You did an AMAZING reading for me way back when. So incredibly accurate everything you said. I have saved it and sometimes I go back and read it!
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! Can't wait to hear.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally got my reading from Cheri!

"They are showing me a GIRL and they relate her to JULY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in"

Tested this morning (10DPO) - BFN. Likely still too early, will see...

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had 3 psychics who all said my 3rd would be a boy and then I had a reading done from Cheri22 while I was pregnant and she was the only correct one!

She also said following this one I'd have a boy, but we're not having anymore.
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does it cost to do this. Will they tell you about future children before getting pregnant?
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Who do you guys recommend? I ended up paying for Sandra, so now i just need to wait to hear back from her via email. We let u know! Does anyone know how fast she responds?
    Last edited by GT77; November 2nd, 2013 at 06:02 PM.
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sandra - Girl
    Cherri - Girl
    Tania- Girl
    Stormy- Boy

We will see!!
    Last edited by GT77; November 21st, 2013 at 01:45 PM.
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Page 112 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast