Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol, me too, z, i look in the trolley first then often turn o watch them walk off, either thet think I'm mad or very rude!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    I would love to be able to understand what they are saying,
    Here it is, just for you
    At the beginning , mother says she would love to finish the house and to provide better life for her children. Then the boys are introducing themselves: Mario 5yo, Sasha 6yo, Milan 9yo, Svetislav 10yo, he would love to have a scooter, Daniel 11yo, he would love a bicycle, Aleksandar 12yo, he wants new snickers, Srecko 14 yo, he wants a computer just like his friends, Sladjan is the oldest 16 yo and he goes to the high school.

Then parents: Zoran 38yo and Daniela 33 yo. Zoran says he originally wanted 2 kids and when they had boy first, he assumed the 2nd would be a girl, and then 3rd would be a girl and so on. ( isn't that a mistake we all make ? )

Daniela says they have no regrets for having so many children, boys are everything they have and their treasure. She would like to give her husband a daughter he wants. They got married in 1997, without wedding gown, wedding cake or reception after the ceremony.

They go 3km for water, they drink spring water ( I immediately thought of you, maybe it's something in the water, who knows? ) When the wheather is OK they go by tractor, but if the snow is too big, they walk. Boys also walk every day to the school few km which represents the problem during the winter since they were attacked twice by wolves (!!!!!)

Daniela cooks each day, mostly beans and cabbage, and makes 5 breads every day. They go to the village to get grocery, mostly onion, cabbage, carrot from 2 people who often give them for free or wait until Zoran and Daniela make enough money to pay back.

This is the short version of episode 1
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    That woman may NEED massive amounts of testosterone just to get through her day to day life, KWIM??
    That's very good point! I would be probably found dead after 1 day of her life
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol, zb, you make me laugh!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Here it is, just for you
    At the beginning , mother says she would love to finish the house and to provide better life for her children. Then the boys are introducing themselves: Mario 5yo, Sasha 6yo, Milan 9yo, Svetislav 10yo, he would love to have a scooter, Daniel 11yo, he would love a bicycle, Aleksandar 12yo, he wants new snickers, Srecko 14 yo, he wants a computer just like his friends, Sladjan is the oldest 16 yo and he goes to the high school.

Then parents: Zoran 38yo and Daniela 33 yo. Zoran says he originally wanted 2 kids and when they had boy first, he assumed the 2nd would be a girl, and then 3rd would be a girl and so on. ( isn't that a mistake we all make ? )

Daniela says they have no regrets for having so many children, boys are everything they have and their treasure. She would like to give her husband a daughter he wants. They got married in 1997, without wedding gown, wedding cake or reception after the ceremony.

They go 3km for water, they drink spring water ( I immediately thought of you, maybe it's something in the water, who knows? ) When the wheather is OK they go by tractor, but if the snow is too big, they walk. Boys also walk every day to the school few km which represents the problem during the winter since they were attacked twice by wolves (!!!!!)

Daniela cooks each day, mostly beans and cabbage, and makes 5 breads every day. They go to the village to get grocery, mostly onion, cabbage, carrot from 2 people who often give them for free or wait until Zoran and Daniela make enough money to pay back.

This is the short version of episode 1
    Thank you for doing that Zivic that really helped! I always wondered if it was something in the water since we have well water but i did only drink RO water 6 weeks before i ttc my youngest but i got boy but it may still be a small part of the swaying puzzle.Also i tend to never drink enough to begin with so it likely had no effect on me.I wish this show could be made with some english subtitles lol
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    I'm just waiting for the day when somebody asks me what I'm staring out - um, I was looking in your trolley to see what you eat and then checking how fat or thin it's made you and then I'm looking to see what sex your children are!
    LMAO!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow 8 boys!!!
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by swish View Post
    obsessively watch want all girl mums put in the shopping trollies!!
    What a great idea! I've never thought of that. LOL Thing is, I RARELY see any families with all girls where I live. It's usually all boys. Must be something in the water, I say. I will have to check out the link/show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12