Page 178 of 187 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1865
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies!

I had to take a break from the site, and all things that make me obsess about GD in general. It's been one of those weeks...

In other news, I am starting to loose my mucus plug I tried to downplay it at the dr so she wouldn't rush to put me on full bed rest but she's no fool... I have a terrible feeling I'm heading way AND, on top of all of that, my boss changed my work schedule so now i'm working crazy hours... all things considered, I am taking this semester off school I just cant keep up with everything right now, and the health of my family and their well being (not to mention mine!) come first for me.... Needless to say it's been a rough week.

I don't have much time now because the boys are at it again this morning, fighting, bickering and getting into every single little thing. UGH!!!!!!! Someone save me!

When I have a moment later I will pop back on and get to personals... I've missed you ladies... you are my only friends whom I can talk mucus plugs with! LOL... most others get grossed out when I talk about jelly fish like substances coming out of my body! hahaha
    Last edited by Charlee; September 7th, 2013 at 12:26 PM.
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    you are my only friends whom I can talk mucus plugs with! LOL...

and on the other things just

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofpink View Post
    Does anyone have experience of one of these wooden highchairs that turns into a chair for a child/young adult? I'm thinking it'd be good to try one of those this time especially as it's easier to keep clean than the traditional padded highchair with all the nooks & crannies for food to hide in.
    We have a Stokke Tripp Trapp and love it. We got it when LO was 6 months old with the cushion, baby set and harness. We will see how things are when the next one gets to 6 months and might just move DS1 to a normal chair or get another Tripp Trapp as it really is so useful.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myrainbowgirl View Post
    Niva - I like your attitude of picturing both equally. It's exciting either way! I know you're team green, but when is your scan again?
    My big scan is Sept. 16th, a week from Monday. And I'm seriously considering peeking as much as I can during the whole scan except during the actual potty shot... And asking for the gender in an envelope. If I don't see anything too boyish during the scan, I may think about opening the envelope... But if I do see suspicious bits, I'll just assume it's a boy while being happy to hang on to that last little bit of uncertainty. Hmmm, my nesting urges are getting pretty strong now and I don't want to miss out on preparing if it IS a girl!

Charlee, big hugs. I hope your mucous plug loss doesn't mean much... Must be frustrating to know you should be taking it easy while everything is conspiring to take your energy and attention. I think kids can often sense when their moms are stressed and that makes them act out, which doesn't help any! Hope your next week is calmer.
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Niva sounds a great idea! Charlee hope all is ok and you can take it easy, though I know that's often impossible.

GeCon I have bought two outfits for my team green baby and one of them is the little baby gro you have in your avatar! It is so cute. I collected it today and thought holy crap these clothes are tiny and realised first size is up to 7 lbs 8 so hope baby will fit (my boys were 6'11, 7'15 and 7'11 but all still fitted first size). My hubby kept walking around with these tiny outfits pretending to cradle a baby and saying he couldn't imagine any of them that small! Bless him!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by thehappypixi View Post
    I'm lucky I have two lovely sister in laws, they both live down south and I'm up north so don't see them often. I'm a bit worried about the pregnant one, as I'm not sure she is coping too well with the two she has, and her husband works away - he will be off again just as baby is born :/ My cousin in New Zealand has been trying to get preg for about 10 months now, we were both trying and emailing at the beginning of the year, I just hope she gets up the duff soon. Also worrying as she is 36 now :/

I'm weakening to the idea of finding out, mostly because my eldest, Joshua, is certain this is a girl and I really don't want him to be disappointed! Will have a sneak peek at work at 16 weeks I think...
    This was my other main reason for finding out, my eldest was set on a girl despite my preparing him for a boy and pretending that was super cool and exciting. When we found out it was a girl he was over the moon and I was relieved to not have to spend 5 months preparing him, but if it was a boy I would have been glad for the early notice.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    Hello ladies!

I had to take a break from the site, and all things that make me obsess about GD in general. It's been one of those weeks...

In other news, I am starting to loose my mucus plug I tried to downplay it at the dr so she wouldn't rush to put me on full bed rest but she's no fool... I have a terrible feeling I'm heading way AND, on top of all of that, my boss changed my work schedule so now i'm working crazy hours... all things considered, I am taking this semester off school I just cant keep up with everything right now, and the health of my family and their well being (not to mention mine!) come first for me.... Needless to say it's been a rough week.

I don't have much time now because the boys are at it again this morning, fighting, bickering and getting into every single little thing. UGH!!!!!!! Someone save me!

When I have a moment later I will pop back on and get to personals... I've missed you ladies... you are my only friends whom I can talk mucus plugs with! LOL... most others get grossed out when I talk about jelly fish like substances coming out of my body! hahaha
    Charlee so sorry to hear that but I hope you can keep bubs in as long as possible, and I know your doctor will be right onto things. I am so glad you are taking some time off study and sure that you can get back to it when baby is settled.

What did your doc recommend? Do you think you just lost a bit of the plug or all of it? Mine was huge with ds1, like between golf ball sized and tennis ball sized. I was horrified to see it in the shower!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry ladies I have been MIA with work snowing me under, just took on a 3 day a week position which ends when I'm 30 ish weeks (17 tomorrow) so have had a whole week of work training and have come home to a disaster of a house. Still catching up but I'm reading everyone's posts just can't always reply.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlee - So sorry you've had a terrible week. I totally understand your frustration with your boys. I was so there a week ago. Fortunately, DS1 started school this week, and it's already helping. Hope that things improve with them! Also hope your mucus plug regenerates and it doesn't mean much! Did you lose it early with your other babies?

Niva - Good idea...wish I was so patient! Keep us posted if you decide to open your envelope.

Waiting4Daisy - Are you completely team green, or are you thinking of doing something similar to what Niva is suggesting?

GeCon - Hope you're well!

Meeks - So sorry things have been so crazy with work! Hope you're able to still take it somewhat easy. Done any shopping yet??

AFM - Had a terrible weekend last weekend, but after my DH and I had a good talk, I have felt so much better. In our conversation, we basically came to the conclusion that we will probably not prevent another baby, and at first won't try at all. I won't sway, other than diet, and not hardcore. If we don't get pregnant soonish, we may try if we still feel that we want another. Leaving it in God's hands. I said at first there was no way I wouldn't have a guarantee, but after looking into the options, it just didn't feel right. We are still open to adoption or HT, but for now, are not planning to pursue either. It seems crazy to consider a fifth without a guarantee, but all I can say is I feel SO much more peace about going that route and just trusting God. I am still scared out of my mind of having another, but I am so glad to finally feel at peace.

At this point, just trying to get excited about DS4...did a little shopping the other day, and will do more soon. Can't believe I'll be 16 weeks on Wednesday!
    Last edited by myrainbowgirl; September 8th, 2013 at 12:52 AM.
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No rainbow this baby will be completely team green. They wouldn't do the envelope thing here. I don't know if they'll even tell gender here at 20 weeks as many hospitals won't here.

If they ask just going to say I don't want to know.

Page 178 of 187 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180 ... LastLast