Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by meeks32 View Post
    PS dream, charlee, ladybugs and everyone due soon, I want to know exactly:

- When you go into labour
    - Some updates during it
    - All the details after, complete with baby pics and baby name!!!

Since we aren't real life buddies I feel it's only fair, hahahaha! I have to distract myself somehow!!!
    Of course I'll keep you all updated best I can. I need all the advice I can get having never been in proper labour before. Not sure if I'm in prelabour but I usually sleep really well. Last night I was woken about 4 times with painful tightenings. This morning I seem to be getting frequent BH that are quite noticeable & backache. I'm just knackered, so not sure if that helps! Got a quiet day babysitting the builders while my Mum takes the boys to their sports lesson so at least I can rest a bit. The way I'm feeling this morning I feel like this could be the week.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream if you are not sure if what you are feeling are real contractions try taking a warm bath. The pain should stop if it isn't the beginning of labour but if it doesn't the warm bath will help make the contractions stronger. It worked for me with DS. I woke up at 3am feeling mild cramps but I couldn't fall back asleep because I was so nervous. I went into the tub and the cramps stayed the same so I knew DS would be born that day. I stayed in the tub for three hours waiting for the contractions to get stronger and when they didn't I got out. That was the moment when the first REAL contraction came, so painful that it took my breath. 3 hours later I was holding my little one .

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh, Dream. This sounds promising. Fingers crossed that things will start off soon. I think there is every chance that this is your week.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream I had lots of BH with ds1 too so found I was also confused by seemingly being about to start labour then nothing! Agree with the bath thing, they will stop if it's not it. Also I found I got super nesty the day before then on the day real labour I got super tired and couldn't do anything, just exhausted. I agree it sounds like you may not be far off.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the advice ladies. I saw my MW today for a routine check up & all is well. It seems I'm most likely in early labour, especially as I was contracting while there. The student midwife with her got to feel my tummy as it contracted too! I've been getting around 3-5 per hour all day. They're pretty sore too & in between it's kind of like if you sneeze or cough constantly & your lower tummy just aches from it. I'm knackered & hoping I can rest tonight then go into proper labour in about 24 hours! I know I can't put my order in but I just need to rest tonight. I never had this at all with ds2 & it's strange contracting regularly all day though not enough to to be in active labour. I didn't quite know what to expect & know it could all tail off tomorrow but it's definitely ramping up slowly but surely, so fx for our little boy this week!

I did feel a bit sad today when my Dad suggested taking the boys for rugby lessons in the new year. The idea of being a sports widow terrifies me. My dh likes rugby (in a very measured way) but my worst nightmare's being a mum to a bunch of boys obsessed with sport & nothing else. My GD has reared it's head a little in these last few weeks. I guess it's just that I'm about to be a definite boy mum now with three. I know it'll melt away when I see this LO & also know that rationally my boys will no doubt still have plenty of other interests that I can share with them (e.g. music & cooking) but I'm just full of hormones & longing for a DD. It doesn't help having my Dad tell DH to go & get the big V. Thankfully DH doesn't seem too keen on that, although he's also not keen on dc4 either! We need life to settle down, this one to be nice & easy then I'm sure I can convince him on dc4. Sorry for the offloading here, needed to get it off my chest.

Charlee how are you feeling for tomorrow?! I'm trying to work it out with time difference but it must be less than 24 hours now before you get induced?! Best of luck & I'm certainly thinking of you!! X x

Last edited by Dreamofpink; December 2nd, 2013 at 01:58 PM.

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofpink View Post
    Thanks for the advice ladies. I saw my MW today for a routine check up & all is well. It seems I'm most likely in early labour, especially as I was contracting while there. The student midwife with her got to feel my tummy as it contracted too! I've been getting around 3-5 per hour all day. They're pretty sore too & in between it's kind of like if you sneeze or cough constantly & your lower tummy just aches from it. I'm knackered & hoping I can rest tonight then go into proper labour in about 24 hours! I know I can't put my order in but I just need to rest tonight. I never had this at all with ds2 & it's strange contracting regularly all day though not enough to to be in active labour. I didn't quite know what to expect & know it could all tail off tomorrow but it's definitely ramping up slowly but surely, so fx for our little boy this week!

I did feel a bit sad today when my Dad suggested taking the boys for rugby lessons in the new year. The idea of being a sports widow terrifies me. My dh likes rugby (in a very measured way) but my worst nightmare's being a mum to a bunch of boys obsessed with sport & nothing else. My GD has reared it's head a little in these last few weeks. I guess it's just that I'm about to be a definite boy mum now with three. I know it'll melt away when I see this LO & also know that rationally my boys will no doubt still have plenty of other interests that I can share with them (e.g. music & cooking) but I'm just full of hormones & longing for a DD. It doesn't help having my Dad tell DH to go & get the big V. Thankfully DH doesn't seem too keen on that, although he's also not keen on dc4 either! We need life to settle down, this one to be nice & easy then I'm sure I can convince him on dc4. Sorry for the offloading here, needed to get it off my chest.

Charlee how are you feeling for tomorrow?! I'm trying to work it out with time difference but it must be less than 24 hours now before you get induced?! Best of luck & I'm certainly thinking of you!! X x

Dreamof: good luck! I know what you mean with the gd, liked your analogy with "ugly head" popping up, that's just how I feel too, with it lurking around any corner. Bought a pram and babyseat today, feels good DH shocked me in the car recently, just blurted out that he isn't so pessimistic about no 4 if it will make me truly happy(tears) the best pre-Xmas present I could ask for!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathilde View Post
    Dreamof: good luck! I know what you mean with the gd, liked your analogy with "ugly head" popping up, that's just how I feel too, with it lurking around any corner. Bought a pram and babyseat today, feels good DH shocked me in the car recently, just blurted out that he isn't so pessimistic about no 4 if it will make me truly happy(tears) the best pre-Xmas present I could ask for!
    Oh Mathilde, that's wonderful news!! Having a supportive DH is so important. Mine's always gone along reluctantly not quite understanding my GD. I hope he comes round to dc4 like yours has & you never know we could be swaying together in the future!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's 9pm in Germany so I am already whisking you all the best for tomorrow Charlee. Can't wait to hear your little one is hear and see some pics. I am so excited for you!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by meeks32 View Post
    On the upside when I had ds2 at 7am Caesarian I couldn't sleep the night before, and woke up at 5am anyway, so probably doesn't matter when it is, you won't sleep much the night prior. Plus more chance of napping while waiting for the contractions to start, particularly if they start you with gel (useless).
    LOL you are soooo right! That's what DH and I said to each other this morning... good thing it's early because neither of us are going to sleep a wink anyway tonight! Haha

14 hrs till I walk out the door to head to the hospital! I am frantically cleaning the house as we speak LMAO
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream & Charlee - Ooooh, your babies are so close to being here!! So exciting. Will pray for safe and uncomplicated deliveries. Can't wait to see pics soon!

Ladybugs - I hope you are recovering nicely. Any signs she'll be here anytime soon?

Pumpkin, Bunny, & TTCPink - Glad you are all doing well and progressing nicely. Glad to know we'll get to find out your babies' genders! Can't remember who said NT scan was at 11w1d, but you *may* get a peek at gender if you're like me! Baby boy had a very boy nub at 11w2d. Although I will admit that for most it is too early. You never know what you might see!

GeCon - Ugh on your mom's comments! I'm so sorry. Stick to your guns, she will have to come around eventually! We haven't shared our name with our parents yet, because we want it to be a surprise...we're naming him after our dads.

Meeks - Hope you find some food that sounds yummy! Lol!

Mathilde - YAY on DH agreeing to #4!

AFM - I hear some of you ladies on the GD still coming out every once in a while. Even though I know we will try again, I still sometimes don't understand why I don't have a girl yet. I know when I'm on the other side of all this, it will all make sense, and I will be SO glad for all my little boys before baby girl gets here! Still, it can be tough. I'm just having to trust in God's perfect plan!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast