Page 63 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in June/July/August 2016

If it wasn't for the 4-5 preg tests im doing daily Id of sworn I wasn't pregnant! I feel a bit tired (but am working hard) a bit bloated (but I eat too much haha) other than that.. Occasional round ligament pain. No sore boobs, nausea nothing! Which is good in a way but it's not very reassuring in the early days! X

Re SPD they say it worsens with each pregnancy I reckon my first was worst actually but I gained loads of weight so that may have aggravated it. With my first it almost disappeared when he started to drop as you said which is funny because they say that should make it worse! With my second after Id pushed him out the pain I experienced was just as bad as the labour due to the spd! I couldn't put the gas and air down I swear they thought I was making it up! My whole body shook it was excruciating! X

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart
    Last edited by Poptart32; December 7th, 2015 at 03:09 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww luvmyfam thats so beautiful!!! Hoping your DS is right Are you planning on staying team green or yellow?

There's only about a day or two between us poptart and I am fairly the same except I am mega bloated and slightly sore bbs. I'm not any more tired than usual I don't think, I am always tired and with my anaemia my iron can get low between checks sometimes so I wouldn't notice this tiredness being any worse than usual anaemia tiredness lol. I am really really dizzy though, I'm pretty sure thats my already low BP getting lower. Nice! I suppose it could be worse, high BP ain't a cake walk either!
    Thats horrendous what you had to deal with post delivery on DS2!!! Hopefully you will avoid it this time!! I'm not too bad now today. I really think the pillow between my knees helps tonnes so hopefully that will keep everything at bay for now at the very least.

So I got myself pretty much sorted for Santa yesterday! Delighted cause I'm just afraid that if the sickness hits as bad as previously I won't be able to do it and DH is....well, a man! So I just want to get them wrapped now. I have one niece left to buy for along with my sister and father and then I am done.
    2012 2014 2016

3. Likes Poptart32 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow I have felt a bit off all day - like a mild hangover or the second day after a really big hangover lol queasy belly all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jealous you got all your Xmas shopping/wrapping finished hopper - I wish I could find the time ha ha and yes your right DH just can't do it as well as we do

it's a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mamma how far are you? X

Hopper - Yes the pillow is a god send! Just look after yourself you may not get it too bad! you're unfortunate to have it so early on

Well done on your xmas shopping! *most* of mine is done but wrapping no no no haha that's a xmas eve job

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6+2 by O or 6+5 by LMP it's a bit of a novel thing as I didn't have this with my boys (I'm sure if it stays it won't be novel for long!)

it's a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mammacass View Post
    Wow I have felt a bit off all day - like a mild hangover or the second day after a really big hangover lol queasy belly all day.

lol theres that reassurance we all want! Hopefully it just remains a little like nausea and doesn't progress to sickness xx

Jealous you got all your Xmas shopping/wrapping finished hopper - I wish I could find the time ha ha and yes your right DH just can't do it as well as we do

Delighted I have it mostly done! I still have to get some puzzles and books for the boys but the main stuff is done! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart32 View Post
    Mamma how far are you? X

Hopper - Yes the pillow is a god send! Just look after yourself you may not get it too bad! you're unfortunate to have it so early on

Well done on your xmas shopping! *most* of mine is done but wrapping no no no haha that's a xmas eve job

My Ovulation Chart
    Oh I love it poptart! Thats usually me! Frantic Xmas eve wrapping going on and up til all hours trying to get sorted lol. Just in case the sickness hits (I'm remaining hopefully optimistic haha!) I need to be ready! DH couldn't wrap DS1s sambo for school if he tried - would hate to see his attempt at Santa presents!!!!

6+2 by O or 6+5 by LMP it's a bit of a novel thing as I didn't have this with my boys (I'm sure if it stays it won't be novel for long!)

Thats funny mammacass!!! I Oed 3 days later than the average 28 day cycle this month too - which is days earlier than usual for me! So according to LMP I'm 5+4 today but by my dates I'm 5+1. For now I'll go by LMP dates cause I know my consultant won't change my due date to match my O date - they are such sticklers for that here. Unless your O date differs by 7+ days they won't change your due date. My due date was 6 days off on DS1 but they still kept me at my LMP date (funnily enough he arrived on the date they gave me so was in fact 6 days early lol! DS2 was late by both LMP date and O date lol, lazy sausage!)
    2012 2014 2016

9. Likes mammacass liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They tend to go by LMP here also hopper - but if you have a dating scan done they will use the due date from that funny it's 3 days difference for both of us!

it's a

11. Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you normally O early or "late" mammacass? I got +opk on cd20 for both my boys, cycles were fairly regular then at 32/33 days. Since being on LE and having been on anti depressents from July 2014 to September 2015 they definitely helped mess things up so my cycle was all over the place. I got +opk on CD16 though the cycle I conceived this time so hoping the early O and the irregular cycles help my sway! I'll take ALL the help I can get!!
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was having very late ovulation when I first started ttc on CD 30 and when I look back at my chart with DS3 O that cycle was also CD30 - I was taking vitex and managed to O on CD 18 with this pregnancy so I'm also definately hoping that changing it up will help my sway no idea when I ovulated with first 2 as I had no clue then and we just went for it and got preg first go lol

it's a

14. Likes hopper liked this post
Page 63 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast