That was 5 years ago today

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs all around to everyone!!

Pbn I hope you get to see that sweet strong heartbeat on Thursday

Raezodal, I can totally relate to those feelings of desire and fear of what you desire! Having a girl is such a foreign thing after so many boys. Whe we were first trying I remember thinking, what will a girl do to our dynamic?!? Doesn't change the fact that I would still choose one and want one, but there is a slight sense of fear too. Also, I have a friend who is having a little girl who literally had the same conversation. She talked to her and said they were ready to meet her and to come down and she did. It seriously made me teary when she told me her story. I really hope this is you're girl

BR, pregnancy hormones do so many crazy things to your body. I wouldn't worry about gender based on that at all. I really hope your gut is wrong. Mine told me boy too and I was off. Sometimes I think I would just find any reason to think it was a boy...maybe to mentally prep myself? Idk. That pic of your son is so sweet

3. Likes Beautifulrainbow, Raezodal liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My last OB visit, when my OB measured baby, she had said I was 12 weeks when she was measuring and I was a day shy of 13 at the time. I was sick with an awful head cold and meant to go back and ask her if she meant 12 weeks and some days....but didn't. And now it's something that is bothering me in the back of my mind!!! She couldn't lock on to a heartbeat the way you normally would, so I never "heard" it, but she pulled up some random lines and said it looked good). Seriously, I shouldn't be worried, but I started thinking maybe there is something wrong and now I have to wait until next month to make sure everything is ok. I didn't get set up for an NT scan in time, because I had been so focused on the panorama, but now I'm wishing I had so I could get a closer look and make sure everything is developing normally. I guess I just feel like I got this great news that were havig a girl and I'm so scared something will be wrong with her. Irrational, I know. Maybe I'm still not believing it's possible! I wish I could feel her moving to know everything is ok in there.im just going to choose to believe it's all ok in there And try to suppress these little worries that creep up.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ksmom, I don't know. I go see my midwife on Wednesday and in theory we will discuss all upcoming tests.

BR, Happy birthday to your little boy (hope I read that right!) He was super cute as a baby...bet even more so now at 5!

Littleboybluex3, thank you. I am sure everything is fine with your little girl! Sometimes it can be tricky to find the heartbeat, even at 12w. I bet you hear the heartbeat next month. Fingers crossed you start feeling her moving around before then! I was 14w with my 4th when I first felt him moving.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2006 2008 2011 2013 Due 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's hard to find heartbeat sometimes and everyone is different

I been feeling very sad lately
    I just don't want to sadden my dd
    I just keep looking at my scans and trying to remember if I saw a nub or not. I'm so nervous!
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awe p.mom that must be so hard having to battle with those feelings of possibly disappointing someone on a daily basis.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Raezodal View Post
    BR, Happy birthday to your little boy (hope I read that right!) He was super cute as a baby...bet even more so now

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Thanks Raezodal. Xx
    This is my youngest boy today all grown up!

9. Likes Raezodal, pinkin2011, ksmom liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn heart rate at 6w is usually low because it just started around that time. I was 6w4d when I got my scan and it was 123 at the drs. Now at 9wks it was 180ish according to my calculations on my home Doppler. So big difference.

I have an appt Wednesday. It's with a midwife and I don't know if she'll do a scan or not. Kaiser usually scans every now and then because it's mobile and easy. I just want to see the baby. I'm 9w.3d now. Only a couple more weeks until the gender scan. I pay for the elective scan. It'll be July 18 or 19. And the 19 is my younger sons 5th birthday. I'm thinking of announcing the gender somehow at the party. No one will know it's coming either.

Ideas??

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

11. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BR, your son is adorable!! Five is such a great age

Princessmom, I'm sorry you have so much weighing you down right now

K, what a fun day to do your reveal. Does your family know you're expecting? I can't think of any ideas off the top of my head, but will think about it for you

13. Thanks Beautifulrainbow thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Littleboyblue, my family does. Some at least. It's still not common knowledge to everyone but after 12wks it will be.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

15. Likes Littleboybluex3 liked this post
Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast