Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my mid pregnancy sonogram on Monday and the baby looked healthy but had its legs crossed most of the time. The tech guessed girl but told me she was not 100% confident. This morning I went for an elective gender determination ultrasound and was told GIRL!!! We saw the classic 3 line "hamburger" potty shot. I"m super excited. I plan to post pictures sometime this weekend.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderful news NewYorkmom!! Huge congrats. Enjoy shopping PINK xx
    DW 36
    DH 38

2008 2010 2012
    Our HRC HT OHW was born April 2016

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats NewYorkmom!!!! Happy Shopping

I am starting to feel better finally.....my back however is killing me....never had that issue in pregnancy before....I have an OB appointment on Wed and my big scan on Friday....I am nervous already.....I part of me dont want to know because this is our last baby for sure and if its a boy, my dreams of a daughter will be gone.....I like being able to daydream that I am carrying a girl....silly I know...
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkmom View Post
    I had my mid pregnancy sonogram on Monday and the baby looked healthy but had its legs crossed most of the time. The tech guessed girl but told me she was not 100% confident. This morning I went for an elective gender determination ultrasound and was told GIRL!!! We saw the classic 3 line "hamburger" potty shot. I"m super excited. I plan to post pictures sometime this weekend.
    That is AMAZING!!! Enjoy shopping for PINK in that BIG City
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAGirl! View Post

Butterfly - yes, I agree. Kids clothes retail are just way too expensive - resale, thrift and garage sale is the way to go! I can say though that it gets much harder to find good used boy clothes after 12 months size. I think boys are just naturally rougher on their clothes!
    Yes, the only thing I would recommend is to keep the clothes in a tied up bag in the freezer for a week just to ensure that bedbugs or their eggs will be killed if they are in the clothes. We have an epedemic in the USA. DH and I always try to do that, and then we wash them before letting the kids wear them. Because I just can't imagine an infestation of those nasty horrible bugs.
    And I agree with you that boys are much harder on their clothes!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations NewYorkmom!!!!

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybug- it's not silly at all to day dream you are having a girl, good luck on Monday

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Newyorkmom

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Five, todays the day, right?? Can't wait to hear!
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blah, I have been MIA for a while. We had our big trip and big reveal which was great. When my mom opened the cake and read "It's A Girl!" she literally started screaming like a little girl! LOL! Our trip was wonderful - really relaxing. We were camping in the Smoky Mountains. For the most part, my nausea stayed away - just little waves here and there.

My 5 year old got sick the second to last night with a cough and fever. He laid around the whole next day which is way out of character for him. What sucks big time is that on our drive home, I started coughing. By midnight I had it full blown - fever, chills, cough and the most God awful body aches. I could barely walk - my knees, back, feet, legs were killing me. When I got home I called the dr and they had me go to urgent care last night. I was diagnosed with Influenza - in July. Go figure. Apparently, the season was really late. I did have a flu shot but it was back in September. So they have me on Tamiflu as the pregnancy makes me "high risk." The fever seems to be going away thank God but I still feel like crud and the cough is getting worse. This is the first time I am out of bed today. I was supposed to work today but obviously that is not happening. Luckily I have Tuesdays off. Grr.. I am too busy to be sick!
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast