Page 93 of 106 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!

So we're in the final stretch now, huh? I am HUGE; it's not that I've gained a ton of weight. It's that all the weight seems to be sitting right in front making me look like a blimp. And, of course, I've got the waddle to go along with it!

How are you all doing?
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls

Sorry I haven't been here for while. Just popped in to say hi and see how everyone was doing. I am 35 weeks this week and it's dragging, dying to meet my baby girl. I'm huge, my friend just had her first baby boy two weeks ago and she's tiny, looks like she hasn't even been pregnant. I have to say that's never been me. Anyway my OB thinks I'll go two weeks early like my other two so hopefully I will. Glad to read everyone else is well
    Sept 09 Jan 11 and Due Dec 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man, it sounds like so many of you are going to go early...I have always assumed that I would (based on past pregnancies) but now I'm starting to think I'll be the last one to pop. lol. Due first, deliver last.

I have an u/s on Monday to get an estimate on baby's size. Hopefully the gestational diabetes hasn't caused her to ge too big. Will most likely be my last ultrasound...ever. *sniff, sniff*

Anymore ultrasounds for y'all?
    Now SIXbabies!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nah no more ultrasounds for me. Now just waiting to pop! I am also feeling huge, waddling around like he is about to drop out my vagina at any second!!

My hormones have been a bit crazy too, feeling teary more often and just generally like I am not myself. Like you said Fivebabies, I am not sure I am ready for him to be born yet, but definitely ready for the pregnancy hormones to be over.

Not long now.
    DW 36
    DH 38

2008 2010 2012
    Our HRC HT OHW was born April 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fivebabies View Post
    Oh man, it sounds like so many of you are going to go early...I have always assumed that I would (based on past pregnancies) but now I'm starting to think I'll be the last one to pop. lol. Due first, deliver last.

I have an u/s on Monday to get an estimate on baby's size. Hopefully the gestational diabetes hasn't caused her to ge too big. Will most likely be my last ultrasound...ever. *sniff, sniff*

Anymore ultrasounds for y'all?
    I go on Monday as well for a u/s, my last one ever too

2007 2008 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my OB appointment yesterday and ultrasound.....everything is good....I have only gained 1lb in the past 6 weeks because of the GD diet....Baby girl is measuring perfectly....she weighs 5lbs 5oz which is an average size baby which is great news when you have GD.....Also she will be arriving in 3 weeks....yay...I get the exact date next appointment...but will be between Nov 18-23....my last ultrasound ever too....I will be having a tubal when I deliver
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybug~ I asked on the other due date buddies thread but maybe you'll see it here first: I need some new ideas for food options for the GD! I'm getting bored of the same stuff all the time. Thx!

I'll be very curious to see what size they estimate my baby at. Never having GD before. I've only gained 2 pounds exactly at this point so its hard to gauge a guess for myself. My blood glucose #s have been fantastic the whole time so I'm not overly concerned that she's gaining extra weight.

I have a bad feeling about amniotic fluid levels right now. Hopefully they'll tell me on Monday how it is. I had low fluid levels with #2.
    Now SIXbabies!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fivebabies View Post
    Ladybug~ I asked on the other due date buddies thread but maybe you'll see it here first: I need some new ideas for food options for the GD! I'm getting bored of the same stuff all the time. Thx!

I'll be very curious to see what size they estimate my baby at. Never having GD before. I've only gained 2 pounds exactly at this point so its hard to gauge a guess for myself. My blood glucose #s have been fantastic the whole time so I'm not overly concerned that she's gaining extra weight.

I have a bad feeling about amniotic fluid levels right now. Hopefully they'll tell me on Monday how it is. I had low fluid levels with #2.
    I tend to eat a piece of fruit and some nuts. Or A greek yogurt. Or Hummus with veggies. Or Whole wheat bread with peanut butter on it. String cheese with friut or nuts or whole grains....I also found some Atkins snack bars that are high in protein and low in carbs that never spike my sugars.....its kinda like a treat sometimes.....Honestly my snacks are pretty blah too and I am tired of them.....Good luck
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry 5 i thought u meant snacks...........lol......I eat a lot of chicken breast.....i use this website alot as well to get ideas....there are a lot of great meals..Recipes
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!! there's only so much turkey bacon, egg whites etc I can take. I do a sandwich at lunch and usually turkey meatballs and green beans for dinner. I love those things but know I'll get burnt out if I'm not mixing it up. Apples and string cheese are a daily snack too.
    Now SIXbabies!

Page 93 of 106 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast