Page 17 of 209 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Huds View Post
    Yes ive told DH hes so chuffed.. He knows this will be our last baby. Afy my SIL miscarried in dec and haven been ttc since. I feel guilty that im pregnant. Me and DH were suppose to ttc last yr dec, but bcos of what happened we waited until march to try. My husband thinks we should tell them tonight, so she doesnt find out from someone else. I cant stop worrying and thinking about it. I feel bad, i wish she get preg very soon.

I phoned my docs today, she now booked in may for my first check up :-) have u told anyone else apart from dd and dh?

Awww that's so sad to hear.. I think you guys should deff let her know before anyone else tells her.. I mean you guys did as much as you could and even waited a few more months to concieve!

I was booked in on Friday but changed to nex Tuesday now, they're going to do an early ultrasound to confirm pregnancy, the pre natal care here is so diff to the one in England! So I'm just gettin use to it.. Iam abit nervous just hope everything goes ok!

I told my Twin, my little sister and my best friend! Lol
    I couldn't hold it in apart from that nobody knows! Duno how to tell em, although everyone in the fam will be happy because they were on my case for ages to try for another, and now is a good time and it'll be a perfect age gap this Nd that. My nana was constantly asking me if I was pregnant yet loll duno what the rush is.
    what about you are you planning on telling anyone else or waiting til your 12weeks ?

How's it feel having a winter baby? Will it be your first one in wintet? My DD was born in May, I did want a winter one this time lol
    Last edited by afy; April 29th, 2013 at 12:21 PM.
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I'm joining. No offense but I'm glad to hear others are as fearful as me! I've been a paranoid mess...which is why I waited to join. There have been lots of questions asked so I'm gonna try to give you all my info stats. Btw I just read all 17 pages of posts after working last night lol so bear with me. ok, I'm 38 and so is hubby. Good reasons to be nervous ;-) We are having 5th. History like this dd14, ds11, blighted ovum, then dd7 and dd4.you guessed it, swayed boy. Need to get my sway up. So it looks like I'm the oldest, have the most, and have the biggest range of ages. Geez I'm feeling a bit freakish! Due Dec 4th. Had a scan last week and saw a blob with a heartbeat! Rate 154 so I was pretty happy. Definitely feeling less paranoid but still nervous...for so many reasons. Waiting till about 10 weeks to tell kids. Whoa! That's next week! Eeeek! We are in Texas. Finally felt pretty sick this week. That is so bittersweet lol. But I'm not a puker so I'm thankful. Ok the gender thing....I've got something really weird to tell u ladies......
    They have offered me a blood test to check for abnormal fetal chromosomes. I mean they actually see fetal DNA! So we would know 99% certainty if baby has downs, or fatal chromosomes. Scary! offered cuz we are old haha. But sure will be nice to know early if baby has normal chromosomes. Ok.....yes they will tell us gender too. I'm excited! But do you think it's kinda creepy to know gender at 11 or 12 weeks? I may even keep it in an envelope for a bit till we're SURE we want to know lol.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pooh_ob....welcome and congrats!!!!! And age is just that... I bet your daughters are looking forward to a new baby in the house!!!!

I love it that our group is growing by the day....wishing that all our ttc girls will be joining us this cycle!

Maybe I should post over in gender desire, but I think I will put this thought here only today. Yesterday, we had spent part of the day at my sister's celebrating her daughters' birthdays and it is obvious that I am the only one without a girl. I am choosing to be happy with my boys and if we are blessed with a third son, I will protect him from the hurtful comments that my family makes...and be thankful for that he is joining our family. The biggest trick is going to be able to deal with the subtle and obvious snide comments on what this baby is going to be.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybug- You don't have to post in gender desire... there are plenty of us here who understand the feeling! I haven't told a soul about the pg besides DH because I'm scared of the comments... I can't bear to hear the "Oh no, not another boy.." comments. I really believe people don't understand how hurtful it is...

With each passing day, I become more and more okay with another boy. I look at my amazing boys now, and I can't help but be excited for a new little guy! In fact, at this point if they say "it's a girl!" I might have a heart attack and die from excitement!
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ALL-- So many new bfp's!! That's awesome. I haven't been logged on for a while. I hear all you ladies with the fear of gender. It is on my mind many many times every day. I am so terrified of never having a daughter.

I had my 2nd scan today. HEARTBEAT!! Baby is good. That makes me feel better because I have been having some bleeding/spotting here and there.
    Feeling a bit nauseous, it comes and goes. Not too bad though. Dreadfully tired though.

So...Does anyone believe in the RAMZI theory?? Please tell me its not true! Because if it is, then I am having a boy. This one is clearly on the right side of my uterus.
    I spoke to a g/f who just had a boy in Jan. She said she confirmed ovulated from the left and he was on the left side of her uterus the whole time and clearly boy. So hopefully opposite is true for me and right side will be clearly girl. Of course the nurse prac. who saw me after said that was totaly b.s. and there is no such truth to that -- in fact she found it quite absurd.
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlee....I am feeling better day by day about having another boy, it is how my family and friends treat us. My DS1 was welcomed wildly, DS2 was briefly visited....and I can only imagine if we have another boy...."You know before you got pregnant that you would have another boy"....and the clincher of being reminded that I will never have a daughter. I will join you in heart failure if I do hear GIRL!

Prayforprincess....a heartbeat!!!! What a wonderful things to see...and hear!! I dismiss the Ramzi theory and nubs as just that....good guesses, but a nice detailed u/s is most likely going to truely show the gender of baby in belly. I am picturing you and Charlee with pink hatted little babies this Christmas!!

Thanks for letting me get it out there....(((hugs))) all around.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh gosh I hope so. I feel so gutted and defeated already. As if someone just said "its a boy". I don't know, I feel heartbroken.
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prayforprincess....your story is similar to a few others on site, that I have to have lots of pink hope for you!! And even is Ramzi was "right"...he still gave himself a margin of error of 3%. I tell you, I am sure that it is just a theory.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah Afy ur a twin wowww!! That must be lovely. What if ur carrying twins lol?! I know what u mean u feeling like telling everyone. But at this moment im just tellin mine and hubbys family. Ill tell everyone else after 12weeks. Hehe! I am loving the fact it will be a winter baby. My DD1 was born in May also, DD2 was born in august. Thats really exciting u got ur 1st appointment already. Yeh it sounds alot different from the uk. I wont get mine until the 23rd May.. Boooo lol

I love this site!! Sending u all my pink dust ladies, i hope u hear its a girl.
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Huds View Post
    Ah Afy ur a twin wowww!! That must be lovely. What if ur carrying twins lol?! I know what u mean u feeling like telling everyone. But at this moment im just tellin mine and hubbys family. Ill tell everyone else after 12weeks. Hehe! I am loving the fact it will be a winter baby. My DD1 was born in May also, DD2 was born in august. Thats really exciting u got ur 1st appointment already. Yeh it sounds alot different from the uk. I wont get mine until the 23rd May.. Boooo lol

I love this site!! Sending u all my pink dust ladies, i hope u hear its a girl.
    Ladies take alllllllllllllll of our pink dust!!
    Lol everyone always said that imagine you have twins.. It would be nice but really hard work! I'd literally have no time to myself.

Ye I was very surprised they were calling me in I rang on Friday they said come following Monday! Then I said Friday is good and now I changed to Tuesday.. But gonna be very diff as I've never had such an early scan to confirm pregnancy, in Manchester they do urine tests..

Btw at the scan I'm just going to see a blob isn't it? Lol
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Page 17 of 209 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast