Page 93 of 161 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Longing I'm sorry you didn't hear pink!
    I've always wanted a daughter. And with DS1 I was team green. but felt he was a boy (everyone around me was getting a girl)
    When He was born I had no GD (in pg I had even though I didn't know for sure)
    with DS2 we decided that we were going to find out. But I had Lots of GD with him. that hurted and I felt guilty.
    Ds3 we were planning Team green. but at 16wks the midwife couldn't tell gender she didn't see anything between the legs. (she didn't say girl or boy we just couldn't see) so we thought this is our girl. and did find out that it was DS3.
    It didn't hurt as much as with DS2. we were planning to stick with 3 but my DH opend the door with nr2 for 4. (that was the Limit!)

DS3 is sooo special. (they all are in there own way but at soon he was born... I was in Love.. And I have to admit... that he has a way of getting away with stuff.. cause he's adorable.

I'm sorry your dream for a DD is gone. But you've got one special fam. You don't just have 3 sons. You have YOUR sons. they are special!
    What I loved was the pictures you see on internet of all boy fam with pictures of them when they were small and then all grown up in the same setting! I though I WILL have THAT! how amazing!

pls if you want to write something don't hold back. many of us know how you feel!
    Congrats on your beautiful baby boy though!
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So cute sweetdream will have to do something like that.
    Sept 2009 - beautiful boy #1
    Feb 2012 - beautiful boy #2
    Feb 11 2014 - miscarriage at 7 weeks
    April 2014 BFP! Haven't swayed as we were considering going to SART... Oops! Crossing everything for pink!
    won't feel complete until we have a girl...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is isn't it? Its als cute with girl(s) but it has something special/hilarious with boys!
    Mom to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Longing.for.a.daughter I am so sorry!
    Dont be sad. Just think at wonderful baby boy that will be soo loved by his brothers and a real little men to play with.
    Wish you a healthy pregnancy!
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh longing. I am so sorry hun. We totally understand your feelings. It's hard to lose and give up on a dream. I agree with others though that three boys is extremely special. My ds3 holds a very special place in my heart and the three brother dynamic is amazing. Doesn't change that you won't have a daughter and I can't fill that hole for you but I can assure you that what you are about to witness with a third boy is nothing short of beautiful.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry longing! That must be difficult to give up on your hope for a daughter, but as everyone here has said, 3 boys is something special. They will have such a fabulous relationship and truly be there for each other. And hopefully one day they will marry super sweet women and you'll get 3 beautiful daughter-in-laws who will make your boys so happy in life, which will in turn make you so happy :-) And although it won't be your daughter by blood who gets pregnant with your grand babies, it will be the women that light your sons' eyes, and I'm sure you will love seeing that just as well!

But also as everyone here has said, talk about it, cry about it - everyone here understands and is here for you. It's tough when those around you don't understand, but you have a whole community of women here who do.
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet dream: you have written my story! This is really freaky! :-)

Longing: so sorry you didn't hear pink. As many said here, we can all relate to you and we understand. Big hug and above all big congratulations on your healthy baby boy.
    have 3 boys and I can assure you that it is a lovely family dynamic. And it is quite cool to be the only princess ;-). Xx
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats Lavie Great to see you back This group is getting huge! I have been so busy lately that I find it hard to get any time to log on. And I'm missing so much going on here. By the time I have some time to myself in the evenings I just fall asleep!!
    flowerlily Congrats on your little man You'll adore him when he's born and he will light up your house!
    Longingforadaughter sorry to hear you didn't hear pink either When I found out my ds3 was a boy I cried like a baby but the next day I went out and bought some beautiful little blue clothes and then I started to get excited about him My older two had demanded another brother and I just knew the joy that this little fella would bring I never imagined I would love a baby as much as I did when he was born and today he is the apple of my eye I adore the ground he walks on! Now my boys are demanding another brother and something tells me they might get their wish!! Take time to cry a bit and over time you will feel better. Try a bit of blue shopping It will help Guaranteed!
    Rosie and Abi what lovely pics! I was tiny with my ds3 but my belly is already huge at 12 weeks I see people looking at my tummy already!! I have my scan on Thursday and just can't relax until then I really hope and pray all is ok
    And I agree with Lavie there's something special about being the only female in a house full of men!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Longing, I've also been in your shoes. And like the others said, ds3 stole my heart in a extra special way. To think i sobbed when i found out, really broke my heart crying. It helps to grieve the daughter you hoped for long before the birth. I bought beautiful bedding and a new cot, pram etc, and it really helped bond with him
    once he was born it was love at first sight. Take your time, we are all here and know how you fee. Hugs xx
    Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_211 using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Page 93 of 161 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast