Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    A strange thing has happened to me today.... Wherever I go........... I can smell burnt toast!!???? There is NO ONE cooking toast lol.
    This is funny These hormones....what can they do to us
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aroundtheworld View Post
    Felt mildly nauseated most of the day today. Nothing too bad.

I'm tired most of the day, nearly every day, as well. I wouldn't really call it "fatigue", as much as I have no energy... does that make sense? I'm not falling asleep in the middle of the day or anything like that.

If acne were all the rage, I'd be one cool chick, we'll just leave it at that.

Also, I am eating like a friggin' crazy person. Is anyone else? I've gained 5ish lbs already! So serious. Of course, this isn't new to me in the least (I usually gain 15-20 lbs by the 20 week mark... overall typically a 35ish lb gain in the end), however I still despise watching the scale climb almost daily. I ate a lot of fruits and veggies today, but jeez, I'm just eating so much more than usual as a whole. I wish I could turn it OFF.

Same here I'm eating so much! I swore I wouldn't eat much during pregnancy. I managed to gain just 10.5kgs with my DS and was hoping to do the same with this one but I have more constant nausea with this little one and I'm nibbling all the time. I just feel better when I eat. I already gained 2kilos and feel bloated. And I'm having so many food aversions and cravings...definitely didn't have cravings with DS, just once or twice in whole pregnancy, but with this one, I just think of some kind of food out of the blue, and I just want it. I end up cooking it the next day or if possible that same day!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I am so glad to be here with you all...finally!

I have been STARVING since finding out about the pregnancy. I am still having mild cramping which worries me just a little but again I do realize that cramping in early pregnancy can be very normal. I cramped much worse when I was pregnant with DS1 so I try to keep myself grounded based on that. No nausea yet but I do feel that queasy type feeling when I wake up and start moving around. My first appointment to see the ob is November 8th and then they will schedule u/s hopefully the next week. Seems like that day will NEVER happen, lol.
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Praying, glad you're here Just a little reassurance, I had cramps for weeks with DS and everything was ok. My gynae had said at the time that cramping is normal cause uterus is stretching

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, ladies. I'm feeling the same as most of you - nauseous and hungry, LOL! Still haven't thrown up, though. Just feeling nauseous 24/7, with lots of gagging and dry-heaving in between.
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Hi Praying, glad you're here Just a little reassurance, I had cramps for weeks with DS and everything was ok. My gynae had said at the time that cramping is normal cause uterus is stretching
    Hi dreaming! Thanks for the reassurance! It does make me feel at ease to know that the things I'm going through are completely normal. Do you have any cramping with this pregnancy? Oh yeah I have been having headaches too which I didn't have with DS1. Just stocked up on Tylenol, lol.
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Praying4Pink View Post
    Hi dreaming! Thanks for the reassurance! It does make me feel at ease to know that the things I'm going through are completely normal. Do you have any cramping with this pregnancy? Oh yeah I have been having headaches too which I didn't have with DS1. Just stocked up on Tylenol, lol.

Not much cramping this time compared with when I was pregnant with DS but starting to feel pressure down there sometimes. Mostly it's the nausea feeling all the time that's so annoying

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Only symptoms so far are being quite 'regular' iykwim lower backache and cramps...all of which is making me nervous :/
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Not much cramping this time compared with when I was pregnant with DS but starting to feel pressure down there sometimes. Mostly it's the nausea feeling all the time that's so annoying
    Yeah mine comes and goes. I have been feeling pretty nauseous today. It is the same as I felt with DS1. When I don't eat I feel it. I need to find some health snacks so that I do not gain too much weight. I already feel as big as a house and I am only 5 + 2 today. Oh I fell asleep watching Dora the Explorer with my son last night so I have been pretty exhausted lately.
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NearlyDone View Post
    Only symptoms so far are being quite 'regular' iykwim lower backache and cramps...all of which is making me nervous :/
    NearlyDone I had bad cramps when I first found out last week all the way through this week too. It has been worse at certain times but pretty good today.

OAN: My hubby just called me and said my DS has strep. He didn't even seem sick. We sent him to the doctor because he was coughing from the sinus drainage that he gets from his allergies. Good thing we sent him in. Poor fella can't catch a break.
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast