Page 115 of 345 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3446
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I think I might too, but the scans are kind of hard to see...good luck to you!!
    Thanks ladies! I think I do too but we shall see! In all of the shots the baby was never flat so that makes me wonder a bit. Anyway it is looking good for team pink so far.
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweetpea I meant to tell you that I am glad that you are starting to feel better. I had headaches for the first week but nothing beyond that. Sorry you had to deal with it for so long but so happy they are making themselves scarce!
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think she was 12 weeks 4 days from what i remember . Hopefully she is ok - i still believe thats too early to tell.
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My step sister's half sister was supposedly a boy at both scans but out she popped!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone having any joint pain??? My hips are KILLING me. I thought maybe I just pulled a muscle or something but now it's both of them. I didn't sleep well cause after lying on one side too long they hurt. And I can't lay on my tummy or back so I just have to keep rolling around lol. Maybe the weight gain? I didn't have this with DS. I don't think I've gained overly enough to hurt my hips haha I know hips and other joints move to make room for baby but I thought that was later! Oh well. It REALLY hurts though
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's just the Hormones that are loosening your hip muscles. Etc. mine always hurt usual from dancing for years. But when I'm pregnant it's way worse. I have no solution though sorry lol.

I think sometimes drs are right early with gender guesses but I think it's just chance they have a 50% chance of being correct..
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningmadly View Post
    I think it's just the Hormones that are loosening your hip muscles. Etc. mine always hurt usual from dancing for years. But when I'm pregnant it's way worse. I have no solution though sorry lol.

I think sometimes drs are right early with gender guesses but I think it's just chance they have a 50% chance of being correct..
    Oh thank you! Now I remember my doctor mentioning that last preg. But I def didn't get pain like this! Oh hips and horomones, please be nice lol
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's awful the way I'm comfortable is on my back which obviously your not supposed to do in pregnancy
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningmadly View Post
    It's awful the way I'm comfortable is on my back which obviously your not supposed to do in pregnancy
    I know!!! Oh boo! I find if I roll a little towards my tummy, but not enough to be actually on it seems to help for a bit. How long have you been having the hip pain??
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This time it got bad early on in pregnancy I think since 8 weeks or so. Usually with my boys it was much later on! Which makes sense as your body gets ready for birth i guess.
    But i know my back was also hurting last week and my chiro said there was a hormone surge loosening everything up. Have you tried going to a chiro?

Page 115 of 345 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast