Page 154 of 345 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 3446
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Ah girls, I'm feeling very sad today. A friend of mine and I were pregnant together, I'm 15 weeks now and she was 18 weeks yesterday when she lost her baby. They couldn't find a heartbeat and she had to deliver last night So awful. I don't know what to say to her and my growing bump will only feel like I'm rubbing salt in her wounds. What if she's never able to be around my baby because it will be painful for her to think "my baby should be here too...he'd be the same age as Jadis' baby". I wish I could say that her devestating news is enough for me to no longer care whether or not mine is a girl or boy, but that's not completely true. Sure, I feel incredibly lucky to be pregnant with what, at this point, looks like a healthy baby...but I'm still crossing my fingers for a girl. Does that make me a terrible person? Should this tragedy have been enough of a slap in the face for me to give up any preference at all? I'm going to be terrified at my 18 week scan now. I want to see a heartbeat, especially because I'm not feeling any of baby's movements.
    Jadis, I'm so sorry for your friend. What a tragic loss.
    GD and miscarriage are completely different from each other, please don't beat yourself up about having a preference.
    Even after losing two babies, I'm still swaying!
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jadis I am so sorry to hear about your friend. So tragic that these babies have to leave their mom's so early. The fact that they have to actually deliver after a certain point is just heartbreaking. Prayers and hugs to your friend. And I have been feeling so worried about this baby since my last scan. Thankfully I go to the doctor on Monday.

Cvd so sorry about the flu hon. Hope you feel better real soon. I have been having yellow phlegm myself but feeling ok for the most part. I'm just drinking pink grapefruit juice once a day in hopes it will ward off the bug.

Well ladies I go to the doctor on Monday for my 16 week check up (although I was actually 16 weeks yesterday). I was actually supposed to go yesterday but it was my first day back to work since our winter break started on the 19th. I am trying to save my time for maternity so I decided to just move the appointment to Monday. I have been having all kinds of sad thoughts because of the recent losses and I just can't wait to hear my baby's heart on Monday! Anyone else 16 weeks and not feeling the baby move? I'm scared....
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Praying4Pink View Post
    Jadis I am so sorry to hear about your friend. So tragic that these babies have to leave their mom's so early. The fact that they have to actually deliver after a certain point is just heartbreaking. Prayers and hugs to your friend. And I have been feeling so worried about this baby since my last scan. Thankfully I go to the doctor on Monday.

Cvd so sorry about the flu hon. Hope you feel better real soon. I have been having yellow phlegm myself but feeling ok for the most part. I'm just drinking pink grapefruit juice once a day in hopes it will ward off the bug.

Well ladies I go to the doctor on Monday for my 16 week check up (although I was actually 16 weeks yesterday). I was actually supposed to go yesterday but it was my first day back to work since our winter break started on the 19th. I am trying to save my time for maternity so I decided to just move the appointment to Monday. I have been having all kinds of sad thoughts because of the recent losses and I just can't wait to hear my baby's heart on Monday! Anyone else 16 weeks and not feeling the baby move? I'm scared....
    P4P i feel the same, i'm so worried when i got to see the midwife in tuesday she won't be able to find a heart beat. All the losses on here it feels like its only a matter of time before i loose my baby. It crossed my mind with the others but i always thought 12 weeks was the safe ish point and m/c after that was really rare. It seems all the too common on here for my liking and i'm so scared i'll loose my baby, still not told anyone i'm pregnant just in case and finding myself freaking out as i'm getting loads of cramps and checking for minute bits of blood every time i go to the loo. It seems worse as most of the moms don't even know they have miscarried, its so sad
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think if this is only your 2nd its not uncommon not to feel movements until 20 weeks - my friend is 16 weeks with her second and no movements but just some bubbling going on where as with number 3 i was having full on movement feelings by 13 weeks and i think this one will be even sooner
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still not feeling anything with my fourth, nearly 16 weeks, had one or two moments of maybe but nothing i'm sure of, hope all is ok

I didn't have early movements with ds3 but then my placenta was on the front so thats not surprising, its not this time though
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not feeling anything either, and I'm at 15 weeks. I don't know where my placenta was with my boys but I felt them both my 15 weeks. This time, I know that my placenta is anterior left so I hope that's the reason I'm not feeling much. I've felt a flutter here and there but nothing I can be sure isn't gas....I can't wait to feel unmistakeable kicks. Mrs_P, do you know where your placenta is now?
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jadis - I had a very similar situation with ds3 - my friend was due around the same time as me and her baby died atv25 weeks and she had to give birth and bury her beautiful baby girl. I kept in contact by text but she didn't want to see me and she couldn't see me until she fell pregnant again - her little girl is 2 in feb, my ds 3 is 3 in may - I didn't see her for around 5 or 6 months which was really hard as I needed to be there for her and felt I couldn't. I totally understood and respected her completely and just made sure I texted her regularly. She is now 27 weeks pregnant with a sweet little boy and we are very close again. Am so so sorry for your friend and also so so sorry for how you are feeling too. It didn't takeaway my gd either - that's not something you can control xxxx
    2003 2005 2010
    Swayed so really hoping for a little

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all your kind words of support, everyone. I really appreciate the advice.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for the losses, it breaks my heart. I'm worrying too as my symptoms are virtually non-existent and come and go. I just can't see how statistically I should have 3 healthy, straightforward pregnancies. Surely I'm bound to have a loss at some point? It's a worrying time but as someone else said, when you're in a group where everyone is pregnant it will seem like there are loads of losses, when in reality it's probably a "normal" amount for the size of the group, not that that makes it any easier of course.
    I have my midwife booking appt on Monday 7th, not sure if I'd get to hear a heartbeat at 8+1 but I might ask to put my mind at rest (hopefully).

I'm not getting time to check in here much lately, still away for the hols, but I wanted to let you all know I'm trying to keep up with everyone's story and thinking of you all.
    X
    Mummy to 2007 and 2009.
    MMC Jan 2013 at 11+1.
    Expecting 3rd Feb 2014.
    Please stay healthy and come to complete our family!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LO123- delighted to hear all is well and baby's heartbeat was nice and healthy. Hear you on the nubsessing!!! It's terrible! Am dreading my next scan in two weeks...really don't want to find out yet but know I will be busy analyzing the u/s pictures afterwards.

Jadis- don't beat yourself up about it. Most of us feel the same. WE all want healthy babies of course but we all have our dreams of a baby girl. I have two close friends who are pregnant too and due around the same time...they will both be finding out soon. I am dreading it. If they both get girls (their second child) and I get a boy I am wondering how I will cope. One is absolutely convinced she is having a girl and I am utterly envious about how relaxed and happy she is and enjoying her pregnancy. In comparison I have been pretty miserable with GD and dreading finding out it might be another boy. So wish I didn't care and was happy getting another boy. I just don't want to be a mom in a house full of men!!!

Page 154 of 345 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast