Page 155 of 345 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3446
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    P4P i feel the same, i'm so worried when i got to see the midwife in tuesday she won't be able to find a heart beat. All the losses on here it feels like its only a matter of time before i loose my baby. It crossed my mind with the others but i always thought 12 weeks was the safe ish point and m/c after that was really rare. It seems all the too common on here for my liking and i'm so scared i'll loose my baby, still not told anyone i'm pregnant just in case and finding myself freaking out as i'm getting loads of cramps and checking for minute bits of blood every time i go to the loo. It seems worse as most of the moms don't even know they have miscarried, its so sad
    I know Mrs. P! All these MMC's and second Tri MC's have got me freaked out to put it mildly. So your appt was this past Tuesday or this upcoming Tuesday? Praying both of our beans are doing well!!
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a gender scan today. Was 100% boy so my sway failed. I know I will love this baby but have serious gd at the moment. Maybe I just didn't deserve it. Good thing is baby is healthy. Good luck for those still to find out x
    2003 2005 2010
    Swayed so really hoping for a little

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So maybe I'm just being crazy about not feeling the baby! They never said anything about my placenta...I'm just glad it isn't low lying like the last time cause I bled out real bad at 12 weeks. Super scary! I am going to ask the doctor about it on Monday. I'm just happy my appointment is soon. I am praying for all of us and for healthy babies!!
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Onelastdream Im so sorry you didnt get your girl but Im sure once your littl eman is in your arms your GD will disspear - perhaps a 4d scan might help with bonding so u can try and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy especially if its your last ( as is mine)
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLastDream View Post
    I had a gender scan today. Was 100% boy so my sway failed. I know I will love this baby but have serious gd at the moment. Maybe I just didn't deserve it. Good thing is baby is healthy. Good luck for those still to find out x
    Sorry you didn't hear girl OneLastDream really glad your baby is healthy. Try to do something for yourself today if you can maybe. It helped me xo. Hope the gd eases soon.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you didn't hear pink, OneLastDream. Let it all out, take care of yourself right now and know that we're all here for ya.

I had a total meltdown last night, crying to my DH about how terrified I am of our gender scan. I feel crazy for wanting to do this last week, now I want to put it off till birth! Right now, I can enjoy the illusion that there could be a girl in there. I don't want that illusion snatched away from me and once I know, I can't unknow it. On the other hand, the sooner I get this over with, the sooner I can stop nubsessing and start moving on. My DH says he thinks I'm becoming fixated on ultrasound prediction forums and he thinks it's unhealthy....now I have to nubsess in secret.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry you didn't get your girl.
    Me ~ 38, DH ~ 39, DD1 ~ 4 DD2 ~ 11 months

Freeze all IVF on hold until my hubby is ready for his son.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really sorry OneLastDream...I know how disappointed you must feel. I think we are all dreading finding out here. I know I am and as much as I tell myself I am sure all GD will disappear when the baby arrives it's still an awful feeling knowing you will never get a daughter. This is our last baby so that's it for us now. Do something nice for yourself and hopefully with time the GD will ease.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Onelastdream, sending hugs darling. You know I'm here
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry, please don't feel like it's because you don't deserve it - I am thinking more and more it's all just chance and there is not much we can do about it, unfortunately. I am glad to hear baby is healthy.

I have a strong feeling I will be joining you as a mom of 4 boys. I haven't scheduled my scan yet, but it'll be around the middle of February. I keep going back and forth between wanting to know RIGHT NOW and wanting to put it off as long as possible. I had an appointment yesterday, and I was very happy to hear a good, strong heartbeat, but my OB said a few things that made me think boy more than ever. For on, baby was way to the right of my belly. I know Ramzi only counts in the early, early weeks, and it's based on where the placenta implanted, not were baby is hanging out, but the cord can't be very long at this point, so baby can't be too far from the placenta. And I told her I was hungry all the time, and she said "oh, boy moms are hungry like that." I know that is just an old wives tale (haven't heard that one, actually) but it still got to me. And I am having some problems with my skin, and she mentioned another mom she knows with two boys who had a similar problem when pregnant. So nothing concrete, but I left the appointment feeling that it's boy #4 for me.
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Page 155 of 345 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast