Page 235 of 345 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3446
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

I'm jealous of you who are getting 3D scans! Lucky! We don't get the option later in pregnancy here, scanning is only for medical purpose unfortunately. There's a gap in the market!

I had my fortnightly scan to check on twin to twin transfusion syndrome today (where the placenta overfeeds one and starves the other twin). All looking good! So the risks are dropping each time we check : )

I have been very 'nesty' lately and bought a tall boy/set of drawers for the girls so I can put my recent purchases in!
    I also went through all of my old baby clothes and was surprised how much is not gender specific, so can be used again!
    Also, I started the process of applying for a nanny to help out for the first few months a few hours each evening. I'm getting really excited! Things seem to be happening and feeling real now!

Hope you are all doing well? XX
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot to mention, I weighed myself for the first time last night and I have put on a total of 10 kg/22 lb since my BFP?!

That is more than I put on total in my pregnancy with DS2?!

Freaking out a little. No wonder my legs are sore, lol. XX

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad your babies are doing great Maple!

22lbs sounds good IMO. You are pregnant with TWO babies. Thats twice the fluids, twice the blood volume and twice the baby. I know some singleton moms gain like 50lbs in pregnancy. So i think your weight gain is excellent!
    (2009) (2010) (2012~Failed IG Sway)
    Expecting Thanks to God & GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    Hi ladies,

I'm jealous of you who are getting 3D scans! Lucky! We don't get the option later in pregnancy here, scanning is only for medical purpose unfortunately. There's a gap in the market!

I had my fortnightly scan to check on twin to twin transfusion syndrome today (where the placenta overfeeds one and starves the other twin). All looking good! So the risks are dropping each time we check : )

I have been very 'nesty' lately and bought a tall boy/set of drawers for the girls so I can put my recent purchases in!
    I also went through all of my old baby clothes and was surprised how much is not gender specific, so can be used again!
    Also, I started the process of applying for a nanny to help out for the first few months a few hours each evening. I'm getting really excited! Things seem to be happening and feeling real now!

Hope you are all doing well? XX
    Yes the 3D is nice but comes at a pretty penny lol! My first one was ok because it was just for gender but this one we get a DVD and such so it's about $200 but we really want to do it since this is our last baby.
    Sounds like all is going great for you! Glad to hear the twins are doing so well!! How are you feeling? Is it neat feeling 2 babies move around????? We also just bought a dresser, put all the baby stuff away a couple weeks ago! LOVE organizing that stuff

I'm already counting down till the baby is here hehe me and pregnancy do not get along, I'm really not a fan - there's no "glow" over here. Plus the joys of the third trimester quickly approaching - I already feel incredibly uncomfy (accompanied by back pain)! I can't imagine getting much bigger but I know it's coming

Ps: Maple I think the weight gain is good!!! Those babies are growing great I'm at about 25lbs gained now with just one in there!
    Last edited by cvd; February 26th, 2013 at 09:48 PM.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maple, great news both twins are still doing well. Very happy to hear. And I agree with the other ladies you are carrying two babies so you are allowed to put on more weight. I want even mention what I have put on so far and only with one.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Can't wait to see all the u/s photos coming up.

New baby due 6 August 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone, sorry I've been MIA. The stomach flu just ripped through my household, I'm still not 100%. Glad to hear that everyone's doing well, I'm super excited about upcoming scans. Enjoy the 3D one, CVD! You'll share pics, eh? Believe it or not, I'm such a freaking pessimist that I actually booked another gender scan at a private clinic just to double check. I'm doing that on Sunday morning, so I'll report back with news. Despite being wracked with doubt, I've started picking up bits and bobs to decorate her nursery, I'll post a pic of a few things tomorrow Good night, everyone.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Yes the 3D is nice but comes at a pretty penny lol! My first one was ok because it was just for gender but this one we get a DVD and such so it's about $200 but we really want to do it since this is our last baby.
    Sounds like all is going great for you! Glad to hear the twins are doing so well!! How are you feeling? Is it neat feeling 2 babies move around????? We also just bought a dresser, put all the baby stuff away a couple weeks ago! LOVE organizing that stuff

I'm already counting down till the baby is here hehe me and pregnancy do not get along, I'm really not a fan - there's no "glow" over here. Plus the joys of the third trimester quickly approaching - I already feel incredibly uncomfy (accompanied by back pain)! I can't imagine getting much bigger but I know it's coming

Ps: Maple I think the weight gain is good!!! Those babies are growing great I'm at about 25lbs gained now with just one in there!
    Wow, that is not cheap! But will be worth it for sure : )

Oh dear - back pain is not good : ( The third tri is a challenge.. Good luck!

I have to admit, I certainly am not glowing here either. Greasy hair, back acne, itchy skin, ugh!
    Honestly my tummy is so busy! It wakes me up through the night! It quite nice really, but so different from one baby.

I look forward to hearing about your 3D scan! XX

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All,

hope everyone is doing well.

Maple that is great news that the babies are doing well. And your weight gain sounds good for 2 babies too. I am also someone who inspite of being a healthy weight at the start of pregnancy don't gain the recommended amount. I gained 23lb with DD and this time around so far I have gained 10lb. No idea how it is that low since I am eating all around me. But it makes sense that you would gain double that with two on board.

CVD I had terrible back pain last night after pushing the trolly around the supermarket so maybe we are doing to much.

Jadis, I am the same. I keep thiniking what if they made a mistake and I am not having a boy after all. My next appointment with my OB is on the 22nd March and I will definately be getting him to double check, ( I like the 2nd opinion, I did this with DD too) even though the tech didn't really have to look, she just said it was very obvious that we were having a boy. She was 100% sure of it. But I still don't really believe it and probably wont until I am holding Baby J in my arms.

My Bday is tomorrow and DH told me that he is sending me for a pregnancy massage while he cooks a special dinner
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Praying4Pink View Post
    cvd please forgive me...when is your 3D again?
    Have fun seeing you baby girl today!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Hi Everyone, sorry I've been MIA. The stomach flu just ripped through my household, I'm still not 100%. Glad to hear that everyone's doing well, I'm super excited about upcoming scans. Enjoy the 3D one, CVD! You'll share pics, eh? Believe it or not, I'm such a freaking pessimist that I actually booked another gender scan at a private clinic just to double check. I'm doing that on Sunday morning, so I'll report back with news. Despite being wracked with doubt, I've started picking up bits and bobs to decorate her nursery, I'll post a pic of a few things tomorrow Good night, everyone.
    Ah sorry you've been sick. Seems my DS is catching something too I will definitely share pictures!!! Hehe and it's better to settle your mind then keep doubting, I'd be the same way if I heard girl too probably! I will look for your update Sunday I'm sure all will go well!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Page 235 of 345 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast