Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is hard moving but the perks are great. Our government pays for everything pretty much so we don't pay rent and our kids will go to private schools.
    I am so glad the spotting has eased, it's been really stressful so I am hoping they tell me that the placenta has moved and I won't be spotting/bleeding anymore! That would be ideal and wishful thinking maybe :/
    I am hoping to set up my embroidery machine pretty soon so I can start making things for the baby and maybe start selling a bit to friends here or there and eventually make it into a business where I would only make things and sell them to people who want them lol Then I might think of expanding and actually making things per request. You know, something to keep me occupied lol

By the way ladies, my name is Maria Born and raised in Cyprus then moved to the US where I met and married the love of my life I figured I would tell you a bit about me other than being Grease Monkey lol
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I Just booked my gender scan for 8 March, I will be 15+3. Not long to wait now, I'm so nervous to hear, although I will be happy no matter what the scan reveals.

It looks like a lot of us will know soon.
    Me 32
    DH 44
    my daughter passed away aged 12 on 4/01/2013
    7,5,2 years old

Hoping for a
    1st cycle at Genesis , had egg collection on 29/10/2013
    Egg transfer on 2/11/2013, 2xx transferred on day 4
    BFN

Got a BFP on the 18/12/2013 at 12dpo. Due on 24 August 2014. Hoping for a girl but if it's not meant to be then will be happy with another son. Can't wait to find out.
    Swayed for a girl, kept ph low, had lots of dairy products, missed breakfast was using lavender products, vitamins(magnesium,calcium,cranberry, vitamin d and folic acid), no big O, old wives tales(new moon, pink babygro under mattress)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Maria! I'm Liz.. Born and raised in the US

I go for a scan on Saturday, 3/1... I'm excited to see the baby but of course part of me is scared she will suddenly be a he!!! I can't wait to hear everyone's updates after dr appointments/scans!!

Now with due July 2014!!! THANK YOU Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpkm View Post
    I Just booked my gender scan for 8 March, I will be 15+3. Not long to wait now, I'm so nervous to hear, although I will be happy no matter what the scan reveals.

That's my birthday!!! sending you lots of pink dust!!!

Now with due July 2014!!! THANK YOU Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by menlc611 View Post

I go for a scan on Saturday, 3/1... I'm excited to see the baby but of course part of me is scared she will suddenly be a he!!! I can't wait to hear everyone's updates after dr appointments/scans!!
    Hi Liz
    Oh wow that's coming up soon!!!!! So exciting to say the least!! I think once we have an idea of baby being a certain gender we fear that our next appointment baby will turn the opposite gender lol At least I know I do!!
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpkm View Post

You are the day before me!! Hopefully we both hear girl!!!
    I waited to schedule my elective til 16 weeks, I was so tempted to go in before but I just wanted to be totally, positively sure. Its so scary how many people I have seen lately hearing one gender at 15/16 weeks and turns out its really the opposite. I pray that does not happen to me!
    Did you sway? Do you have a 12 week nub pic?
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck at your scans! I just had my doctors appointment and got mine scheduled for April 3. I'm kind of freaking myself out. Though I'm happy the doctor was able to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler this time (last time was too early) it was about 155 to 158. That's exactly what my boys were every time.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by from2to3 View Post
    Good luck at your scans! I just had my doctors appointment and got mine scheduled for April 3. I'm kind of freaking myself out. Though I'm happy the doctor was able to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler this time (last time was too early) it was about 155 to 158. That's exactly what my boys were every time.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't worry about that, it really means nothing. With my second scan my little boy's heat rate was 156 and this little girl was 150!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by menlc611 View Post

I have the same concern, I am actually terrified the scan will show it is actually a boy! That would be a hard pill to swallow! I want to believe it really is a girl and rely on the 99% accuracy of Harmony but we all know mistakes happen, I hope I'm not one of them!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    It is hard moving but the perks are great. Our government pays for everything pretty much so we don't pay rent and our kids will go to private schools.
    I am so glad the spotting has eased, it's been really stressful so I am hoping they tell me that the placenta has moved and I won't be spotting/bleeding anymore! That would be ideal and wishful thinking maybe :/
    I am hoping to set up my embroidery machine pretty soon so I can start making things for the baby and maybe start selling a bit to friends here or there and eventually make it into a business where I would only make things and sell them to people who want them lol Then I might think of expanding and actually making things per request. You know, something to keep me occupied lol

By the way ladies, my name is Maria Born and raised in Cyprus then moved to the US where I met and married the love of my life I figured I would tell you a bit about me other than being Grease Monkey lol
    Also glad the spotting is giving you a break, hope it will be for good!

I am Monica, born and raised in Brazil, met my other half whilst traveling around Australia and been together for almost 10 years. We live in a coastal Australian town with our little 3 year old, Aidan. My 2 other sons live in Brazil, as they are adults now and chose to stay there, Lucas is a musician having his own traveling band, 24 yo, married and has a little foster daughter (so I guess I can call myself a nana! and Mateus is 22, he is a mechanical engineer and is currently buying an apartament so he and is fiancee can get married in the near future. I am very proud of them.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast