Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will get mine done - 24 weeks tomorrow, another milestone done! I hope I remember. Has baby brain kicked in for anyone else yet? Mine is awful!

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your scans ladies!

I'm terrified for my scan Sunday. For a few weeks there i felt like I had so much hope to hear girl. And now... Not so much. I'm convincing myself its a boy and I'm so sad. I mean, I know I'll be happy with a boy- and I'm redecorating the whole nursery no matter what gender, so thats something new and different to look forward to; but, i really wanna hear girl.
    Of course. I just dont think its gonna happen for me- my head has so many doubts even though the pics still leave some hope and this pregnancy has been polar opposite. I mean polar opposite in every single way. I'm 15 weeks already and still feeling nauseous!!
    I think its the anxiety of not knowing that's taking me down. Once I know I can just deal with the feelings, but right now i dont know what I'm dealing with so i have soooooo many feelings.
    I hate waiting!!!!!!
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you a hug pfp ((())) I totally get your fears... This is going to be a loooong week. Don't lose hope, I think you have great chance for hearing pink. I really hope your dreams come true on Sunday xxx
    ds1 2008 and ds2 2010
    ds3 2012

with and due in August!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by menlc611 View Post
    This is me last week at 21 weeks (don't mind my son in the back or the dirty mirror! Haha) I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow!

Attachment 17287
    Cute bump!!! You're looking great!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bigwish, congrats again! How good is it to get that final confirmation! I hope that's me soon, I'm not too worried but it's in the back of my mind, I know I will feel better with a second opinion
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforprincess View Post
    Congrats on your scans ladies!

I'm terrified for my scan Sunday. For a few weeks there i felt like I had so much hope to hear girl. And now... Not so much. I'm convincing myself its a boy and I'm so sad. I mean, I know I'll be happy with a boy- and I'm redecorating the whole nursery no matter what gender, so thats something new and different to look forward to; but, i really wanna hear girl.
    Of course. I just dont think its gonna happen for me- my head has so many doubts even though the pics still leave some hope and this pregnancy has been polar opposite. I mean polar opposite in every single way. I'm 15 weeks already and still feeling nauseous!!
    I think its the anxiety of not knowing that's taking me down. Once I know I can just deal with the feelings, but right now i dont know what I'm dealing with so i have soooooo many feelings.
    I hate waiting!!!!!!
    The wait is a killer but it's getting really close now. No matter how girlie your nub shot looks you'll always prepare yourself to hear boy again, I did that the whole weekend before that harmony call, felt really sad just telling myself it is a boy, just get over it and don't go all upset because you know it is a boy, that's what I kept telling myself, I think we just need to prepare psychologically so we torture ourselves like that, but you have every chance of hearing girl so don't torture yourself so much (easier said than done, I know!). Will be here very early on monday to find out, can't wait. Good luck!!!! x
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    Will get mine done - 24 weeks tomorrow, another milestone done! I hope I remember. Has baby brain kicked in for anyone else yet? Mine is awful!
    Me too! I'm shocking at the moment. Sometimes I even find it hard to have a long conversation as I lose my train of thought and concentration and hope my friends don't notice. And I forget things, like my own password! Very embarrassing!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol no it doesn't include this forum either way you guys are my real support and its how this pregnancy began, researching, finding gender dreaming, buying a plan, planning the plan, going through with the plan and so far its worked, confirmation looming!!! I'm so excited but still so scared! :/
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    Does this NO revealing also includes us?? I will be dying to know how your next scan goes....but of course we respect your choice
    and you're right, those places should be heavily regulated, maybe genetic gender tests should be only given when also checking for trisomies, because as you said, some people would abort because of that and it is just plain irresponsible. Good luck, hope the little sandwich is still very much a sandwich (or cheeseburger) x
    5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck on your scan PFP!! I hope you hear girl! I completely understand where you are coming from, I'm in the same boat. Some days I'm so hopeful and sure it's a girl, esp just the whole way we even got to this point, and others I'm just sure it's another boy! I feel like there's no way I could get a girl and can't even imagine being told girl, even though I dream of that all the time!!
    Good luck, can't wait to hear. I have a feeling you'll be happy though, hope I'm right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pfp, i totally feel you!
    To me, Waiting to hear gender is more torture than all the 2wws together to my opinion.
    I sometimes wished i wasn't pregnant, then i didn't have to go through the whole process (but off course, instantky regretting that thought). I was soooo nervous when i waited for the harmony test results. When they called me i already started crying before gender was told, all the stress came out. I can't describe the feeling of being told girl thereafter, it was such a rollercoaster of relieve, i still remember every second of it. I hope you hear girl as well!!
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast