Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM...my appt. is set for Nov.26th at 11:30am! When is yours??
    I am getting excited and a bit scared too! I mean I will be happy either way but I have had a weird feeling that maybe this baby is not a boy....but then I have to pinch myself too and say "hello boy" just to keep from getting my hope's up to high and have them come crashing back down when I hear "boy"! ykwim
    I am fully prepared for a boy and can handle all the boy stuff....I have lots of experiance in boy's!!! My hubby says "we know what we are doing with boy's......what if we screw up having a girl around!!" Mainly it is his way of preparing for a boy!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    P- I'm going to book it for the 23rd my close friend said shed look after my kiddos while I go in. I'm excited!!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's going to be an exciting few days around here with all that scan news
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not sure what to think this morning.......I got up to go to the bathroom and when I wiped there was spotting. Not heavy or a lot just a spot only when I wiped. I don't think I am crapping any....just feel really gassy. I don't know what to think. I did the same thing when pg with Evan only at like 7 weeks. I never spotted with any of my other pg's......I am very scared right now and a little sad.

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, princess. Could you call your doctor to get another scan to put your mind at ease?
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you dtd lately? Or maybe had a long day yesterday? Also, you're right around the time that you'd get a period if you weren't pregnant...so it might just be that. If you have no cramping and the spotting goes away, I would try not to worry My most recent client lost 1/2 cup of blood at 17 w and she was sure that she was miscarrying. He's 2 months old lots of hugs, Princess This must be incredibly stressful for you

Our beautiful is here!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha...not sure since it is Saturday...I am suppose to see him Mon. for a reg. check up.
    DM...no dtd for a few days....I did have a super long day yesterday. I am just super freaked...you know! I am pretty sure I am not crapping..(not sure what it would feel like any way)...my lower back does ache a little but I was bending a lot yesterday.

1998 2007 & 2009

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It would be like menstrual cramps in combo with backache, most times. Could you head into a walk in clinic and get them to find a heart beat? I will be thinking +++ thoughts for you Princess. Most likely everything is fine, Hun xoxo

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry princess, I'm sure everything will be fine as you've seen that bubba healthy and well so recently but I completely understand how scared you are. If you can't get hold of anybody sooner, make sure you have a more relaxing day tomorrow and phone your doctor first thing on Monday. I'm thinking of you x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Called my doc and of course another doc was on call for him....really wished it was my doc as I know he would have said come in and let see what is going on. But he said that since we just saw the baby a few days ago and thing were fine..that it is prob. nothing. And to see my doc on monday. I have a Monday appt with my doc anyway so I will just have to wait until then.
    Today has been a hell of a day to say the least. I feel really numb right now.....just laying low for now.

1998 2007 & 2009

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast