Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    She has a large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the uterine cervix. They discovered it when her baby was delivered by c-section, though she's now experiencing some nasty symptoms so they likely would have discovered it about now anyway. I'm so in awe of you doing the job you do, just amazing.
    OMG I truly hope she fights the odds. What a horrible situation for all I'm sorry, Z

And I second Z's comment, Inglewood.... xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess- one more day!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! What time zone are you in and when is your appt???

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, what time Princess? How are you feeling? I'm already imagining the moment when I find out - and it's so exciting when they say 'it's a girl' and then I have to make sure I play through in my mind them saying 'it's a boy' too! I'll be pleased for the wondering to stop, either way!!

I woke up in the night for a wee (one of several times!) and when I got back in to bed I had a really sore tummy that I just couldn't get rid of. It was fine this morning but I had it again this evening and I've no idea what it is. It's not cramping or round ligament pains, more of an ache or the feeling that I've just been kicked in the stomach. I led down on the sofa this evening when it happened again and I fell straight to sleep
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She has a large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the uterine cervix. They discovered it when her baby was delivered by c-section, though she's now experiencing some nasty symptoms so they likely would have discovered it about now anyway. I'm so in awe of you doing the job you do, just amazing.
    Your right it's a rare one, that's one I've never heard of before, been in my job for 8yrs. I hope she does fight the odds to become the 2nd person to recover! There are so so many new types of Carcinoma's, in parts of the body u would never think of having cancer, it's frightening to think about it for too long sometimes..... I'm thinking of her and her family. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess, OMG tomorrow!!!! It's 9pm here, are we in front of you time wise?? think we are. What time is ur scan???
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we're behind Inglewood - would be nice to be ahead though wouldn't it?! Might be another late night for us tomorrow!

Thanks for everybody's kind words for my friend.

I must stop spending money on Christmas presents for the boys - I've gone way over the limits I set for myself and every time I turn the computer on I think of something else to order. Argh!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we're behind Inglewood - would be nice to be ahead though wouldn't it?! Might be another late night for us tomorrow!

Thanks for everybody's kind words for my friend.

I must stop spending money on Christmas presents for the boys - I've gone way over the limits I set for myself and every time I turn the computer on I think of something else to order. Argh!
    Any ideas's for a 5yr old boy, I'm struggling as he doesn't ask for much and what he does ask for I wouldn't buy as he's too young/old for them. Stuff I KNOW he would get bored with easily....

Thanks for sorting out the time diff, I'm so easily confused! Yeah, will be up late stalking.... lots of ladies seem to be so lucky with swaying at the mo, makes me think the luck will run out soon, around my time to find out on 13th Dec! The no 13 is unlucky for some, prob me!! Does that all sound silly??? That's why finding out on tues would be better for me. Getting a bit anxious about finding out, need to know, but as the days get closer it gets more worrying. Sure alot of u ladies have experienced this recently....but, I've never found out the gender before with the boys and once I know, there is no going back, at least I can get on with my life full of 5 men and me!! arghh, even typing that seems mental! 5 males.....lol x
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood- I'm putting money on pink!!!!! xoxo Can't wait to hear how it goes!!!!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so convinced you won't need to consider what it's like having 5 males in the house (unlike me!!) - I hope I'm right!

My boys want everything they see advertised on telly! I like buying for DS3 because he's too little to tell me what he wants and he gets what I would like in my house and what I would like him to play with! DS1 is adamant he wants 'Stinky the Garbage Truck' which I think is too young for him - but we have younger children in the house and they have to share everything anyway. He also has a Kreo Transformer and lots of smaller things. Both the bigger boys love anything Lego or Playmobil - I just ordered a Playmobil advent calendar! DS2 just wants the Imaginext Batcave (I'm so not keen - just looks like a big hunk of grey plastic to me!) and it's out of stock absolutely everywhere. I managed to get the last one off the shelf in the toy shop! I've bought things they don't really want and that I'd probably get anyway just so they have more to unwrap - new duvet covers, a lego storage box, stickers for their bedroom wall etc. and they'll have pants and socks in their stocking because they didn't play with one of their stocking fillers last year!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I am in California...so Pacific Standard time.......and my appt is at 11:30am tomorrow morning! Getting closer it is 3:30pm Friday here now.

Z I totally know how you feel with your boys wanting everything they see on TV...my 4yr old is always wanting something he just saw on TV!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast