Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM, I am loving your wraps!! Where they all made by you?????

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh my babies are super scanned!!! Every 2wks!! since my 16wk scan. Suppose it's for a good reason, to check for twin to twin transfusion syndrome, but it's always on my mind when I go.

GG, don't say that!!! 3 times then a boy!! I've heard 3 times now... have another 7 scans before they arrive, so will keep asking to be sure!

Mocha, sorry ur feeling sick, but at the same time it is good reasssurance for you!! Hope it doesn't get too bad!

Dannikins, GL for ur scan tom!!! Your boys are gorgeous!!! x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dannikins View Post
    huge congrats Z , and everyone else on your little girls....
    but i have to admit with so many of you expecting pink, im thinking im out of luck.
    i have my scan tomorrow.....
    I know how you feel, dannikins. At this point, though, I just want my bean to stick! Good luck tomorrow!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z - I just wanted to make sure I wished you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z - so glad to hear that your scan went well. What all have you bought for your little one? Hard to believe that we are over half way done now!

Dannikins - fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow. I will be checking in to hear the big news! So exciting!

I- glad your twins are doing well! Are you planning to do matching outfits for them or more individual type ones?

GG- don't worry about your scan! Most ppl get only one 20 week scan and have the gender correct. I'm sure you're safe to have a girly pink shower!

DM - love the babywearing pictures. Do you think a ring sling is better than a wrap for a newborn? I have always done a fleece pouch for a few months, then the ergo. But i want something more secure for a newborn this time, I think.

I have finally relaxed about my baby's gender. I went for a 3D scan about 3 days after my 20 week scan and we were able to confirm that baby really is a girl! Any time I have doubts, I take a look at the video. Unless this baby is able to grow a penis and scrotum before birth, it really is a girl! I have started making some flower clips and headbands for this little one which is totally new to me. I also picked up 2 onesies, pink and purple. I will probably wait a bit to do much more shopping as we're going to a bigger city in a couple months.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannikins - good luck at your scan tomorrow. I hope you hear pink.

Glittergirl - I have felt the same way about the gender. I got so worried it could be wrong so I went at 23 weeks to check again and it put me at ease. I now have a picture and the girly parts are formed and it is obvious. I am sure yours is correct, but I understand how you feel.

DM - I am impressed. You are very talented. I can't do anything with a sewing machine, but always envy those who can.

I am still trying to decide whether to go for the 3D scan. I have never done one before. Some places recommend waiting until between 28-32 weeks. When did everyone else have it done for good pictures? I am 25 weeks now.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reassurance everyone! I keep looking at my video and all I see is girly parts I just don't like how others have to tell you about the wrong u/s predictions when they see you already have three of the same sex and are expecting an opposite and are thrilled! It would be like if someone gets their u/s and baby looks healthy then I go on to talk about a friend who had perfect u/s but went on to have a baby with complications iykwim....you just don't say that!

DM thanks so much for the carrier advice. I'm going to do some searches and look at the wraps you recommend. I love the pic you added with the forward wrap..those are they types I see moms with and they look so comfortable! the one I had was a cloth sling and baby did not look comfortable. I was always afraid he got no air and his chin was always on his chest which is not good for breathing. I'm ok spending $70, I'm reusing most of the big ticket items I have like crib, pakcnplay, baby furniture and swing so I don't mind buying some expensive necessities. A good carrier seems SO worth the money.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks everyone, my scan is at 11, which is 2 and a half hours from now.
    i also have a few things to do it town while im there, but i will update you all as soon as i get back..

i am so nervous, i have been like the hulk this week, super snappy and emotional, bursting into tears every time i turn around, and part of me just dosent want to go.....
    i really dont want to burst into tears in front of the tech if they see boy bits....

i have been trying to prepare myself for blue, so hopefully im prepared enough to hold it together untill i get out of there....lol
    Last edited by dannikins; January 11th, 2012 at 04:41 PM.
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannikins - I was really confused until I realised you're in Australia. It's already Thursday there, right? When I read your post I thought you meant your scan was at 11PM because where I am it's 5pm on Wednesday!

Yay! Can't wait to hear the results!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yep we are a day ahead down here....lol

its Thursday morning, 9.12 am. time for me to start drinking....and get uncomfortable....

ill report back as soon as i can...
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast