Page 590 of 601 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 6003
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be stalking as well! I keep losing track, but I do go back and read everything. Can't wait for babies to start arriving
    2009 2011 2013
    Colton Allen born March 28th!
    In love with my baby boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The suspense is killing me with all the soon to be bubbas,!i just can't wait! Hbp I do hope you're ok and resting up before willow's arrival, sending easy labor vibes your way x

I have no idea when bubs nursery will be finished. We're waiting on our friend who's a painter to come do the painting when he gets a chance but he's super busy. Problem is I dont want to buy the drawers for all bubs clothes until thats done but Im so itching to wash all these cute little things I have!! I know its pointless so Im holding out, just! - when are you lot washing bubba's clothes and how are the nursery's coming along. I'd love to see pics

Our LO will be in our room for a few months/weeks and my mum will be staying in the nursery to help after my C/S so probably wont have it all finished until after. Im starting to feel overwhelmed that it will all be left till the last minute and the house will stink of paint etc when bubs is here. We have new doors and door frames to be painted all through the house and the painter prefers oil based enamel for the frames - if he can do it soon I can stay at my mums place with the boys for a week or 2 until the worst of the fumes are gone at least but if it gets too close to my due date Im not going to want to be by myself with the kids.. (My mum wont be at that house as she lives with her partner in the country and just comes down to the city every few weeks) oh gosh I am rambling again arent I lol
    Last edited by Bimby; February 22nd, 2013 at 06:24 AM.
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to say that I really miss NC Beachy. I sent her a pm a while ago and haven't heard anything back. I really hope she's ok.

Has anyone else heard from her?
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And I don't wash clothes until a few days before my due date. I don't want them sitting in drawers for weeks after being washed.

I got our bedding yesterday. And we are starting to paint this weekend.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope all is ok with her too

Great that you got your bedding, which one did u end up getting ?
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I haven't heard anything from nc I really miss her too I hope she's ok.

How exciting ThreeMenAndALady what bedding colours did you go for in the end?
    Xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Remember when I asked you guys to give your opinion on 3 sets. I went with the navy waves at babybedding.com. It looks great. Now I just have to paint, put the crib together, get drapes and push this little guy out...lol.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The quality of the bedding is AMAZING!!! I have also purchased Glenna Jean bedding in the past. They too have great quality. I love the bright colors in this new set. Baby boy bedding has come a long way...thank goodness!!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On another note, my friend gave birth to a healthy baby girl last Saturday. And surprisingly I didn't care. To clarify that statement, I didn't get sad that she had a girl. Her dd doesn't look like a baby my dh and I would have and she isn't mine...if that makes sense. I'm really looking forward to my little boy coming. I'm also incredibly worried that I haven't grown a third and fourth arm yet to juggle all of these kids...LOL!!! Sorry ladies for my dry humor.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love the bedding three it will look amazing.

Lol when you find the recipe for the extra arms let me know I could also use a few more! Actually I could use a whole extra body right now! Xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Page 590 of 601 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600 ... LastLast