Page 9 of 601 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Tiffani! All spotting has 100% stopped today so feeling much better!!!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay thank god! Just a naughty little bean in there
    xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    Thank you Tiffani! All spotting has 100% stopped today so feeling much better!!!!
    Really glad to hear it NC, was it red or brown spotting? I had some at around 8 weeks with my first pregnancy, scared the heck out of me so they gave me a scan at 9 weeks and everything was fine. Fingers firmly crossed that you don't have any more and that bean is snug and happy. xxx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Grace and Rosie, congratulations on your BFP! x
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started off yesterday afternoon/evening as light, light pink...almost tan. Then, the more that I went to the bathroom, it became more red tinged, then as the night went on it went back to pink and then this morning it was dark, dark brown and now it has stopped 100%! The dark brown made me feel SO much better. I had a m/c at 6 weeks and it started off with pink spotting at week 5 and then got worse and worse until finally I had massive bleeding. The fact that it turned dark (old) and has stopped makes me feel like this isn't a repeat of that experience.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How frightening for you! Really so glad it has stopped, and yep as you say brown blood is a good sign. xx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Everyone,

I had a surprise BFP last week and have sort of recovered from the shock and realise that I have to admit to myself that this IS true. I have wanted to do a hardcore sway, got a personalised plan, started the LE diet hard 3 weeks ago, but a little sneaky one made it past our precautions/preventions (who knows how!) the month before I started the diet and now: here I am! Thinking I'm due around April 6th.

I am sorry you have been so stressed, NCBeachy. May this be the last of it so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy, worry-free!
    Last edited by NeedPink; August 16th, 2012 at 01:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much ladies! I had a little more dark brown spotting, but it stopped again last night and nothing so far this morning. I REALLY hope that was the last of it and there will be no more! I am going to call the dr in a few hours to try and find out about my lab results. Fingers crossed this little bean is done causing trouble!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome NeedPink! If that little bean made it through all the barriers, that sways pink by itself! Congrats on the surprise BFP!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome needpink wow that little bean really wanted to be there fx for you xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Page 9 of 601 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast