Page 93 of 601 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193593 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    Can I join in here? I have been nosy in it anyway even though im not a mar, april or may-er!! I'm due feb 1st-ish!
    I stopped posting for a while and tried to stay off for a bit... No luck!
    Of course! Come on in! How are you feeling lately?
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ynwa, I hope that's your girl! Beautiful little baby!

Sorry I'm not around more, ladies. I'm just sick sick sick and being on the computer makes it worse.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow 93 pages on this thread!! I've never kept up with one like this lol! Awesome group of ladies hope everyone is doing well (aside from all the ms I see going on...) Even though I'm pretty sure I'm having another sweet boy, I just scheduled my gender scan for next Monday! I'm super excited, this place comes to your home so all your family and friends can see! She would've even come today, but I just had my nt scan on Thursday so I might as well wait. I'm just sitting here listening to my boys giggle and play together in the hallway, melts my heart and makes me feel better about boy #3!
    2009 2011 2013
    Colton Allen born March 28th!
    In love with my baby boys

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your attitude is amazing!!! I've been having a few tough days with my dd and thought for a minute that having 4 boys isn't such a bad idea. Hahaha. My little girls turns 3 tomorrow and my ds is starting to walk really well. Life is good.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And I'm not feeling that sick today. Life is REALLY GOOD!!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a little cry the first night, not because of him being a boy but because of the thought of never having a girl, but I felt so guilty and selfish and I truly am thankful to just be pregnant! My ds2 is the biggest cuddle bug and I love it, and ds1 wanted another brother anyways, although he keeps calling it a her! Plus my best friend just found out she's having a boy too so maybe they can be best friends it's still kinda hard to look at cute girly stuff though! Aww happy birthday to your little girl tomorrow!! They sure do grow fast!! DS2 is almost 15 months and still doesn't care to walk on his own lol. He cruises furniture and walks holding my hand, but I guess he's fine with crawling for now
    2009 2011 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When was your ds born? My little guy is almost 15 months too. He was born July 6.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    When was your ds born? My little guy is almost 15 months too. He was born July 6.
    How cool! He was born July 12th! So pretty dang close
    2009 2011 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks beachy and threemenandalady! that's really sweet of both of you to say those things.
    My morning sickness has hit me hard today, no puking yet but gaggy all day right at 6 weeks..like clockwork..was the same as last time around.
    I'm not sure if its a good sign means its a girl again or if my pregnancies are just getting subsequently harder!
    they let me change my scan to fri from next weds to see if theres a hb and everything but I don't get to see my normal midwife so that kind of sucks!
    I know deep down I just want a healthy baby no matter boy/girl but my DS1 really wants a girl baby, he had as much as a hard time as the rest of us when we lost her and he still asks for a baby girl (I'm not sure where he gets it from because I never talked about it in front of him). He will be 4 in December so I'm surprised he has such a strong opinion about it already!
    Mrshonyez- that's awesome that they come to your house!!! I wish there was something like that around here, although I think I'd ask them to come too often LOL..Dh would kill me, i'd spend all my money on scans
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww I really do hope you get your girl!! Yeah I had never heard of it until a friend told me about it, then it just so happened to be my OB's ultrasound tech anyways who is sooo nice! I wish I could have them come more often lol, but I told DH I wanted the ultrasound for my birthday so it worked out . It's only $125 compared to the $150 it was going to be at the first place I was going to go!
    2009 2011 2013

Page 93 of 601 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193593 ... LastLast