Page 94 of 601 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194594 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking of ultrasounds the place I'm going for my first u/s the ob/Mw do them themselves , no u/s tech. My more extensive ones with the Peri aren't til later. Has anyone had been to an office with no u/s tech? Is it as accurate?
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well way better than all you poor ladies
    I had it quite bad but eased up quite a bit earlier than my first 2 but there's still always this lingering blech feeling:/
    Of course I would have killed to just feel that in the beginning!!
    I'm on one diclectin at night and missed 2 nights and learned that that one little pill makes a huge difference!! I got really sick the 2 nights I missed and bad migraines both days!! So back on I went and now I'm too scared to stop lol!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My nausea has hit hard , already pukey. I feel like its going to be hypermeisis again..
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feeling pukey, too. Soooooooo hard getting ready for work and my son ready for the childminder.

And I've noticed smells today so much more and that's definitely not helping.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got my first scan tomorrow morning...so nervous...so worried that there will be nothing there, or no heartbeat...i know i shouldnt think that way but im so afraid of our bubble bursting!
    Wish me luck girls!!
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    I've got my first scan tomorrow morning...so nervous...so worried that there will be nothing there, or no heartbeat...i know i shouldnt think that way but im so afraid of our bubble bursting!
    Wish me luck girls!!
    Do you still have symptoms? I'm sure things will be okay! You haven't spotted or anything so...
    It should be GOOD!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Do you still have symptoms? I'm sure things will be okay! You haven't spotted or anything so...
    It should be GOOD!
    Extreme fatigue and headaches are my symptoms, no spotting or cramping, so FX....
    It just plays on my mind, everytime i read about a miscarriage on here my tummy fills with dread and i think 'gosh what if thats me next'

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    Extreme fatigue and headaches are my symptoms, no spotting or cramping, so FX....
    It just plays on my mind, everytime i read about a miscarriage on here my tummy fills with dread and i think 'gosh what if thats me next'
    I don't blame you, I also get a pit in my stomach every time I read it too... even as far along as I am. It's Scary! But in the words of DH: "Just do what you are supposed to be doing and that's all you can do!" I've been stressed lately and I swear I had a scare yesterday..that I won't go into detail about. I just need not to focus on it, and you shouldn't either. Just be happy you are pregnant and enjoy it sweetie!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks butterfly

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I don't blame you, I also get a pit in my stomach every time I read it too... even as far along as I am. It's Scary! But in the words of DH: "Just do what you are supposed to be doing and that's all you can do!" I've been stressed lately and I swear I had a scare yesterday..that I won't go into detail about. I just need not to focus on it, and you shouldn't either. Just be happy you are pregnant and enjoy it sweetie!
    I needed to read this Butterfly. My ms hasn't been that bad yesterday or today and I'm starting to worry. I'm getting my doppler today so hopefully I will feel better pretty soon.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Page 94 of 601 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194594 ... LastLast