Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Zanacal. Good to hear your headaches have eased and you're doing well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    So I'm spending the day cleaning the house - just what I feel like doing at 39 weeks! I made plans to go out with the girls tonight, and when I told dh a couple of days ago he said he had plans to go out too. I stood my ground and said that pretty soon I'll have a tiny baby and won't be able to get out for a long time, so I wanted to keep my plans and he could change his. Well...he just told me this morning he's invited the guys over HERE instead. My house is a wreck, and he's at work all day so if I don't do it it won't get done!! So now I'm sweeping, vacuuming and scrubbing before tonight. Oh well, I suppose the worst that can happen at this point is that all the exertion will kick-start labour, which wouldn't be a horrible thing....
    Oh hun, That really sucks that DH dumped that on you. HE'S the one that should be cleaning the house top to bottom for his buddies! Ugh! But hopefully all that work will send you into labor!
    You are NEXT Mocha, isn't it exciting!!!!!? EEEEEK I am excited!!!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And ~Happy Birthday Lynxie~ You do have a beautiful baby bump!!! And it's almost time for you too! YAY
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    lol thats what kick started my labor...going crazy cleaning all day sat and had contractions sun going into mon....and mocha thanks so much for your kind words I guess I felt like once I had her fireworks would go off, and while I love and adore her, I'm just in too much physical pain to really muster up the level of excitement I thought I'd have...I am going to just take it day by day, and try to mend my body as best as I can. Thank you again.
    Awww Auroara,
    Congrats10.gif again!

It's so good to see you at home! I hope that you get lots and lots of rest and just enjoy your little sweet beautiful daughter! You will feel back to yourself soon so that you can!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to stop by here and say Hi!!
    Well we found out the sex of the baby and.... IT'S A GIRL!!!!
    I am over the moon right now!! And still in shock!!! My sway worked. Thank you everyone. I never ever thought I would hear the dr. say those 3 words of "it's a girl!!!"
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    Just wanted to stop by here and say Hi!!
    Well we found out the sex of the baby and.... IT'S A GIRL!!!!
    I am over the moon right now!! And still in shock!!! My sway worked. Thank you everyone. I never ever thought I would hear the dr. say those 3 words of "it's a girl!!!"
    Again, HUGE Congrats To You MyDream!!!
    Itsa girl2.gif
    Somehow I just knew it... around the time you were in and out of the hospital and or doc's office and baby was giving you a scare like mine did.. I just thought.. It must be a GIRL! Girls are DRAMA! LOL Anyways you must just be over the moon my dear!
    I remember laying there at my first scan and she said "It's A Girl" I just froze...and tears welled up in my eyes...it was just truly hard to believe!
    Can we get a picture now?
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; September 8th, 2012 at 07:20 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats to you mydream, I hope to one day be in your shoes !!! If I am game enough to even try again after this wacky horrible pregnancy that is!!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobb I think I will be induced either days of the 11th, 12th or 13th of oct all depending on my test results that is.
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Huge congrats to you mydream, I hope to one day be in your shoes !!! If I am game enough to even try again after this wacky horrible pregnancy that is!!!
    You will Pinkin!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What great news, mydream!!!! Congratulations!!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast