Uploads
    How exciting Tomgirl! Seeing that heartbeat is just so magical!! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you're so sick tomgirl, I feel for yah!

Acason have you tried iced coffee? For some reason this is the one thing I can drink, even more so than water!! Bizarre! Figured that out last pregnancy

I'm going to be a house soon. I've gained less than last time by this point but since I've been feeling better, I want more good but also need to eat every couple hours to feel ok, errrg!

I think I will tell my boys after my scan next Friday. I'm curious how they will react! They wanted more siblings about 6 months ago but I haven't heard anything since, so not sure!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We told the boys today that we are having twins! We haven't told them yet it was just an April's fool joke...so they went to bed thinking 2 babies not 1 are coming.
    2001 2007 2012

Due Nov 2014 with to complete our family

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls
    Can I please join this thread- I am due with my third on 10 September. I have 2 boys already and desperately hoping for a girl, although preparing for a boy as technician guessed boy at 13 week scan.

We didnt sway as ive only just found this site and didn't know about swaying..although I'm a vegetarian anyway, drink loads of diet coke and only dtd twice month we conceived around ovulation so maybe a bit of natural sway?

Since hearing the technician guess boy I've had GD - I've always wanted a baby girl ( wanting both Ds1 and 2 to be) and 3 children was always our limit so feel this was my last chance.

x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been there dream, soooo been there so let me know if you need to talk more about your gd if in fact it is a boy!
    I hope you get your girl though!!
    Oh and welcome!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome dream pink!! Hope you have your little girl in there. Three was my limit also and I remember that feeling of thinking it is a boy. There is still hope. Did your tech tell you why she thought boy?
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She just said based the angle she would guess boy- but I'm not convinced she had long to study it as baby had its back to us most if the time and only moved position in last few mins and still remained pretty curled up- but then again maybe she saw something obvious.
    I was so certain I wanted to find out but when she said she thought boy I felt utterly crushed and the only thing keeping me going at the moment is the glimmer of hope that she may have got it wrong. Of course I will love my baby no matter what but I desperately wanted a girl ( I'm one of 4 sisters and have always been part if a girlie family). Our little girl has had a name ever since my husband and I met and it just doesn't feel possible that shemay never be here with us.
    Are you girls all going to find out?
    Thanks for your support- I really appreciate it. Xxx
    Expecting Sept 2014 praying but preparing

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's bizarre thinking I won't have a girl even at this point when I was really starting to move on. It's weird that you imagine this being and it just doesn't happen. It's a hard pill to swallow.

I'm not going to find out this time only because I was soooo sad last time and that guilt was too much. I feel like I would handle it better this time as I am definitely more realistic that I'm most likely carrying a boy. I've never had a suprise though and I'm kinda just excited to meet my baby not her or him... Which is a huge step for me

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream pink you sound like a lot of us on here. Desperately wanting a girl. I know how that feels and I shed lots of tears. One of the things that helped me the most was reading other peoples posts about their GD and knowing that I wasn't alone. IRL my husband was so unsupportive. As far as he was concerned we had two boys and who needed anything else. He made me feel like something was wrong with me. Hopefully you have a DH who is more supportive than mine!!

As far as the angle I do think that you really need to take a close look and get a good picture of the spine (when it is straight) to really know what is going on. It isn't as easy as the 20 week scan. I think sometimes techs also get irritated that we are ask about gender and then just blurt out whatever they think. They are scanning all these important parts like the heart, the brain, the bones, (life and death things) and what do we ask about... the gender. I am sure the techs hate it (at least that is the feeling I get from some of them).

You could go for a private scan at 15 weeks. That might help if it is a boy. Then at your anatomy scan you won't be crying and you can be more happy that the baby is healthy. That is what I did with #3. I just knew it was a boy so I wanted to get it over with and find out so I could cry for days. I didn't sway with #3 (I still think DH did it so we wouldn't get a DD!!) so it is possible to get a DD without swaying!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream Pink I have been there! We had DS3 last April, 3 was always our plan. I had GD with him and at the time I was sad. There was a very obvious boy num at 12 weeks which was a blessing. It prepared me more to hear boy. I can tell you thought DS3 is the light of my life now. He is the sweetest baby and just loves to cuddle with his momma. His face lights up when I come into the room and he comes right to me. I cannot imagine my life without him and am so happy with 3 boys! Never thought that would be me. There is something adorable about a little group of guys together. Their bond is amazing. I still would feel a twinge mourning the daughter I never had, but I wouldn't change it. Well we are back to square one with this surprise baby #4. I will be slightly disappointed if I have another boy, but I had already accepted never having a girl so I don't think it will be as bad. There are a lot of ladies here in your shoes or have been there. If you need to talk we all understand exactly how you feel! Congrats on the baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 5 amazing little guys!

10/01/2009
    11/04/2011
    04/25/2013
    10/14/2014
    6/1/2018

Page 42 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast