Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    Tiffani I can't believe your little guy is over 3 months old!!! What's he doing these days?
    I can't believe it either he's 16 weeks today. It's gone so fast, he's so strong he can army crawl across the floor and trying to sit up, never stops chattering on bless him, they really don't stay little for long. Xx xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    Ladies I'm struggling to get energy during the day. I feel so deflated. Any food suggestions I could try to give me a boost?
    Are you still feeding? I am and I find it so draining only thing that keeps me going is chocolate!! Not good for the waist line but don't really care atm! Lol xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still. I can't stop laughing about the army crawl!! He must look so cute doing it. They do get big fast. I saw the July 2ww thread and thought of us at this time last year...makes me sad.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stock up on your cals hun should give you a bit more energy. Yeah he is super cute when he does it.
    I was thinking the same the other day a whole year has gone by in a flash so sad.
    How's your little man doing??

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Owen is doing great. He's 3 months old now!! My other kids have been sick since Thursday and we've had a nasty heat wave come through. My dh has been working a lot so I'm really tired and a bit stressed too.
    I managed to think about having another baby this weekend though...lol. I kept the thought to myself. And dh called today to tell me that his vasectomy is scheduled for September 6th. I'm ok with it. I wish I was the kind of mom that was sure about being "done". I think this procedure will stop the occasional thought of another little one. I hope everyone else is doing well.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Poor you three I hope all your little ones are feeling better and it's cooled down for you. I keep having the thought for another one!! I love the age of teds now when they really start to interact with you and you can really see there personality shining through love him so much. It does make me want another! I guess it would be easier to feel 'done' if the opportunity was completely out of reach my dh wouldn't have a vasectomy done at all! he said doesn't want anymore 4 is enough for him. Everyone keeps asking us if we'll have more which I find really strange as 4 is a lot of children really, especially as the people that ask have tended to only have 2 or 3, maybe its because we have all boys?

Here's a pic of teds today, I could eat him up xxxx
    Attachment 12591
    Last edited by Tiffani3; July 26th, 2013 at 04:40 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He is a doll Tiffani! So cute!!
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With a face like that I can see why you'd want another one!! He's beautiful Tiffani. And I've been asked many times if we were going to have more kids. I was surprised too. 5 is almost unheard of here. Ironically when I gave birth, two of my friends were having their babies too. And we were all having number 5!! It was so strange. And my neighbor down the street is pregnant with triplets and she has 2 children already.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you
    Wow your neighbour will have there hands full!! That'll be a real shock to the system. But lovely.
    That's nice that you have a few big family's round you can have some nice play dates with them.

How are you little ones sleeping at night teddy was doing so well sleeping through, but the past 3 nights he's woken up to feed 2 or 3 times in the night?? I am sooooo tired. Plus I feel as though I don't have enough milk to satisfy him today
    Would you give him a bottle of formula?? x xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffani3 View Post
    Thank you
    Wow your neighbour will have there hands full!! That'll be a real shock to the system. But lovely.
    That's nice that you have a few big family's round you can have some nice play dates with them.

How are you little ones sleeping at night teddy was doing so well sleeping through, but the past 3 nights he's woken up to feed 2 or 3 times in the night?? I am sooooo tired. Plus I feel as though I don't have enough milk to satisfy him today
    Would you give him a bottle of formula?? x xx

NO! You may feel like you don't have enough milk to satisfy him, but to ME that sounds classic growth spurt! Feed feed feed and you feel like you have nothing in there... but the point of that is he is telling your body to make more milk as his requirements are increasing a little as he is growing...

noo formula! it'll mess up your supply. He's doing exactly what he should be doing... wanting to feed a lot for a moment. All it does is tell your body to increase milk! It doesn't mean you don't have milk. Even when you feel empty, there is still milk in there - believe it or not.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast