Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much ladies. It's nice to know. I'm not the only one who does this. Sushi kitty thanks for the laugh. Not sure if I will have anyone at my ultrasound with me. I read in a post earlier that your husband wil be deployed. So is mine. He just left and should return when I am about 30 weeks. Was going to wait till he got back but don't think I can and I want to have some time to just plan for the baby and pick out names.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah last deployment DS #4, I went to my gender u/s alone. He was deployed. It was normal to go 5 weeks at a time not receiving a call from him. So what I did was I bought a HUGE packet of "It's a boy" confetti in a card. So when he open the card it would just get everywhere. And then I folded like a 4'x4' poster in the care package box, saying congrats its a boy, with the gender ultrasound copy pictures. I was a brat about it and put "It's a girl" on the outside of the box. I don't know why I did that, know I don't think that is funny anymore, lol. I think he got the box in 3-4 weeks in Afghanistan. Which is faster than waiting for a call from him.
    Mommy of one girl (6) & 4 handsome boys! (2) (4) (5) (8)

~My twin girl sway~

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry DS #3, he was our 4th child
    Mommy of one girl (6) & 4 handsome boys! (2) (4) (5) (8)

~My twin girl sway~

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty0911 View Post
    I'm not even pregnant yet, but I am already sure I will be having my third boy. For me coming to terms with it is better because holding out hope and being disappointed is far worse than already being in love with the little boy you believe you are having. With my last son I was so hopeful he was a she that I broke down at the ultrasound when I found out he was a boy. I'd rather not go through that again and just be already okay with a third boy.
    yes that. I keep telling myself (and other people) - that I want a BROTHER for my son.. but really I want a daughter. I also don't want to know the sex until s/he is born. Sometimes I feel like if I know it's a boy again, I won't be excited

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12