Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy envy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pregnancy envy

Not sure where to post this but my SIL came over today, she is 30 weeks preggers and for the first time in my life i had pregnancy envy. She was rubbing that big belly of hers and i couldn't stop feeling so jealous. I mean i am happy for her, it's her first and a girl and i am not envious of that, but i got a bit sad because i want to be pregnant. She was complaining about the symptoms with a discusted look on her face, and i kept telling her to lap it up, it doesn't last long. Then i started considering having another after my next so i can be pregnant longer. I just really want that big belly, i loved being pregnant.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hun, I am right there with you. A friend just told me she is preg with her 3rd and she has 1 of each already.
    I can not begin to tell you the ENVY I have..the anger, the feelings of being so upset especially since I had 3 failed IVF's trying for a girl. Sending you hugs and BLUE dust...I see in you siggie you are trying for a boy.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a constant shifting pregnancy envy, atm with a belly I am envying all the new bfp's, plus I am having a new one lately, swaying envy!!! The ladies who are changing their diet and taking their supps regulalrly! I can't wait to get back into it lol, and start peeing on sticks again

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can have my m/s and the belly!

The only thing I like is watching my belly when my boys moved because it looked like a scene from an Alien movie.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohh Cinss sorry for that.Hope you get a bfp very soon! But you know your SIL is right to complain pregnancy can be so uncomfortable ! I guess we just forgot all that when we are not pregnant. I hate m/s and i hate late pregnancy when everything hurts and we can't even sleep anymore! I only love to feel the baby move and that we don't have af haha.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    I have a constant shifting pregnancy envy, atm with a belly I am envying all the new bfp's, plus I am having a new one lately, swaying envy!!! The ladies who are changing their diet and taking their supps regulalrly! I can't wait to get back into it lol, and start peeing on sticks again
    Are you crazy girl??? lol Swaying suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! ! All this food and drink and sups omg!
    I can't wait to be over with!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cinss~ I'm right there with you. I want to feel a baby move again. I want something to anticipate.

ELP~ How many do you have and what genders? How many are you going to have?

Flava~ LOL! You're funny!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Are you crazy girl??? lol Swaying suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! ! All this food and drink and sups omg!
    I can't wait to be over with!
    lol Flava!! Swaying is exciting!! Its like gambling, which I must admit I am a little partial to once a year lol Rolling the dice, think of it as an adventure, Indiana Flava and the blue crusade!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fivebabies View Post
    ELP~ How many do you have and what genders? How many are you going to have?
    We currently have 5 pinkies and 3 hopefully soon to be 4! blues So we've been lucky to have a good sprinkling of color through the run, but it definitely was time for nature to be given a helping hand again in the blue section lol
    TBH, atm I have no end total in mind! Just keep em coming We have no room at the inn at all, so if I can keep hold of sense I should tell myself no more until the lofts converted, I'm sure that will get me motivated into finally starting some buildong work lol, plus all that heavy lifting would be great for a future sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't like being pregnant! Feeling crappy all the time isn't any fun. But since this is my last pregnancy,I am trying to enjoy it. Hard to do when you feel like barfing half the time...
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast