Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a GIRL!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow. Im sure shes experiencing some GD based on all your comments and I hope you were able to support her and be there for her and her husband.
    Mummy to two beautiful precious boys 6 4 hoping for a 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I really was guessing that based on their reactions. I hope you can give her lots of love and make her feel less alone
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls you were right, she suffers from gd, she told me, she was so honest about her feelings. She also didnt want to buy girl clothes, she just looked at boy clothes, not nessecery any more makes her feel awfull.. 😂

I helped her finding a nice color to make the babyroom up, wich is purple right now but a third time the same room was to confrontating for her. So we chose light pink and silver, now she was very happing with this help and ideas.

She said her husband had no gd but feels sorry for her that she has these feelings. She was happy that i found out the gender so that she finally could talk to anyone about it. Helping her and listening to her make my gd less worse, i thought: we have only two children, we are always easy be able to choise for nr 3 by HT, but she has tree of a kind now and her husband never want something like HT, ethical reasons and this baby was a oeps baby, which her husband didnt want at first, so she will never get her DS, pfff thats painfull.
    She also told me that her husband wants a divorce when the baby is born, because she was unfaithfull years ago during the pregnancy from dd1 and now during this precnancy it happaned almost again...and she believes that her husband would have forget and forgive her everything when she would give him a baby boy 💙. In that case this marriage will end up with two unhappy people, he with no wife and no son but a third daughter he never choosed for and she with no husband and a third daughter she hoped it was a boy and now suffering from gd. 💔

In that case I am so happy with my life, and when I see these trouble I truly believe my gd is fading away.......I love my sons and maybe we will 'choose' for a daughter some day but for now our family is great and compete the way it is!! 💋

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its def a girl otherwise theyd be shouting it from the rooftops. Poor thing

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Eternally grateful Dr P, Lori and lab team !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123