Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Depressed

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ur post is truly heart breaking. I don't think any of us r judging u at all- we really feel for u. An unplanned pregnancy alone is stressful let alone ur other circumstances. I had my IUD removed recently due to malposition and had a scare with pregnancy the month prior- I was terrified. I'm so sorry ur in this position. Only u know what's best for u and ur family. I think once u have ur results it might help u make a decision. Don't worry about judgement- no one knows u or ur family. There r many of us on these boards who r here for u either way xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMGG...My heart goes out to you - What a tough choice to make - I hope all works out for you in the end!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Been thinking about you a lot lately, hopefully by now you have heard you are having a healthy little girl so you no longer need to post here but would love to hear an update x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This update is long overdue. Sorry about that. I just wanted to share that I had another beautiful little boy. He is so amazing and perfect, just a dream baby. Which has been a gift because as you can tell from my first post I was pretty overwhelmed and scared about adding another baby to the house. He has fit in perfectly and things seem better than ever. I'm so happy, and not disappointed with him one bit. He was meant to be just who he is.

I still have a little tiny bit of gender desire. But for now things are good and I'm very happy and proud of my family of boys.

Just wanted to share and hopefully offer some comfort to those who are in the throes of GD.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love happy endings! Congrats on your new baby!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! Im so happy for you! Enjoy your family!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123