Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

So it's a joke announcing that I just had my 7th boy!

I've came to terms accepting and thankful for my 7th son. I had him a week ago. I announce on Facebook arrival of my newest addition. I got a lot of nice comments but two comments I didn't like did I get my tubes tied(whose business is it to anyone), also one that really pissed me off. This person says good(my name), maybe next time lol y'all get that girl lol. Then one of my dh cousins agreed with her and was laughing like it's a joke. That really hurt my feelings. I am so thankful for my sweet baby boy,all my son's,i wouldn't trade them for the world. My boys aren't no joke I got all boys for a reason who knows if I may get a girl but why be so rude and make a joke about it
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a silly cow!! Huge congrats on your newest arrival, I'm so sorry that insensitive people don't realise they're being rude, just ignore it, you have been blessed with 7 beautiful and healthy children and damn woman you must be a super hero to manage a big family, I struggle with just one! That woman is probably just jealous because you're a better mother and a nicer person xxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMonster View Post
    What a silly cow!! Huge congrats on your newest arrival, I'm so sorry that insensitive people don't realise they're being rude, just ignore it, you have been blessed with 7 beautiful and healthy children and damn woman you must be a super hero to manage a big family, I struggle with just one! That woman is probably just jealous because you're a better mother and a nicer person xxxx
    Thanks! Actually she has 2 girls, and always wanted a boy. I know she miscarried before. I think she had her tubes tied. My husband cousin has no children, having problems conceiving. So maybe it's a jealousy issues. I wanna go off on them but I am gonna be the bigger person.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely sounds like she's trying to drag you down by making mean comments because you have two things that she wants but can't ever get; a big family and gorgeous sons! The only thing that makes her feel better is thinking that you must want just girls like she has. Definitely be the bigger person, it will annoy her more if she doesn't see that she's getting to you. I think there's something so special about families of all one gender xxxxxxx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also who the hell asks if you got your tubes tied!! I am annoyed for you, that is just beyond rude!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to say congrats to you!!! 7 healthy babies is amazing. You are one lucky lady. And screw all of the negative opinions. You're a super woman and they're just jealous.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your little boy!! And these ladies are ugly, rude and prob jealous of your abilities to take care of your kids. They are making a fool of themselves, seriously ugh. Enjoy your gorgeous boy's!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMonster View Post
    Also who the hell asks if you got your tubes tied!! I am annoyed for you, that is just beyond rude!!!
    Yes it seems like the normal amount of kids is 2or 3. I think her way of saying try again for a girl she wanted to see if I got my tubes tied because I would have oh yes I am done tubes tied. Another person said inbox me if you did it or not. I am like really well she will be waiting on that inbox lol.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for all the comments. Congrats on your baby boy. I keep getting the comments are you done now since you had your girl. I also got asked if I was going to tie my tubes. I have been thinking about it, but it should be no ones business but yours and your DH's. My Sil was mad that I was pregnant because I guess she was trying and was not succeeding. She has one and now is due in April. She still has not acknowledged Liliana really. It just sucks. It not like I got pregnant to hurt her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh people sometimes! Sorry they were so insensitive to you.

Congrats on your sweet and healthy boy. Having 7 of them is something special you are a lucky mama and your boys are lucky to have you!!
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast