Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Lola for that video!!! I bawled watching it. Every baby that God gives us is a miracle & a blessing. Thank you for sharing
    April 2008, March 2010, December 2012

TTC #4 sometime the middle to end of 2013, we'll be SWAYING & PRAYING God sends us a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TexasMommy thought I'd update that I'm in your boat ... found out our bean is a girl as well After a sway that I felt was solid, I'm not sure I can try again for a boy, but I can't imagine my life without a son either.

Hope you're doing well though; been thinking about you! Oh, and that video is so precious! I never wanted ANY daughters (ah, God and his sense of humor) and yet when I see that family it does make me think what we have is special.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What you gals have IS special....what we all have is so special. Just the gift of a beautiful child is something we should never take for granted. At this point in my journey, I would be elated to have a 3rd girl.

And that video....I take the end remark to be like you said, Glittergirl, out of natural defense, but they could have done without it. Doesn't turn me off, though.....I think we are all more sensitive to it since we are swaying and here on this site, kwim? But even when I was briefly pregnant this year, I got a MILLION "trying for that boy, eh?"....not that they know about swaying and all, just the idea of having another one in hopes that it's a boy kind of comment. We all know about that. But what is so cute to me about that video is how incredibly adorable that family of all girls is.....we have to remember that we are not some "gaggle of ____" to everyone else, and even though we may want a child of the opposite gender of what we already have and there is nothing wrong with that, we need to remember that what is important is that we HAVE a child in the first place, and every one of them is unique and wonderful and special and an amazing combination of you and your DH and you would not have it any other way.

XXOO TM, glad you liked it.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg that video made me cry! Made me think how lucky we are, and your so right Llove.

Dd1 Dd2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123