Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

... struggling ...

So my DS3 is 5 weeks old. He is the cutest, most beautiful little dude. Hubby, I & the boys love him! He is feeding well & sleeping pretty OK. But...

I'm still pretty devastated that we won't ever have a girl . Everywhere I go I see families with 2 boys & 1 girl. Every time I read forums I read that others are getting their girl after 2 boys. And I'm struggling to get over my sadness of never having a girl! Sad over never having a mother/daughter relationship. Sad over never giving hubby a little princess. Sad over never buying pink. Just sad...

Having a 4th is DEFINITELY not an option - finances, age etc.

I guess I'm just looking to vent, looking for how others moved forward with never having a girl. I know we are blessed to have 3 healthy boys () but yet my heart is a little broken in a way...
    + +... & hoping for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no advice Hun, just sending a big virtual hug (((()))).

I'm not over my GD but I think it's worse when the kiddos are little. I also see my mil (who had 2 boys herself) and she now has 2 grandsons (from me) and 2 granddaughters from my brother in law and his wife. I know she loves spoiling them with all the girly bits and pieces... My point is that just because she didn't get a daughter herself, she has still had the chance of some baby pinkness.... I know it's not the same and probably of no help now but you never know what your future (grandchildren wise) holds.

Xx
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

3. Thanks Cocosagirl thanked for this post