Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    I was wondering what exercise would be good for me? We are wanting to try for a girl in March... I weigh about 10st. I'm don't have much muscle and the extra weight I am carrying is baby weight.
    if you don't have much muscle then I'd probably go couch potato, providing you can lose weight with out exercise.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I have actually been trying to loose weight just by diet (not The Diet, I still need to find info on that?). Anyway I don't seem to be shifting weight. I am still breast feeding so I don't know if my body is just holding on to the food that I am eating... I would like to exercise but won't if it will ruin my chances of a little girl.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So thankful I found this topic. I have joined a gym and lost 50lb since July, but because of holidays, ill health and work commitments, I hadn't been able to attend since mid December. I still have a load of weight to shift and am hoping to get back to the gym within the next couple of weeks.

I usually do mainly cardio at the gym for 1-1.5 hours (exercise bike and eliptical trainer), previously did dumbells to tone my horrible upper arms and do leg presses, but will stop for now - they can wait! My problem is I normally go 4-5 days each week. Can simple, everyday things like taking the stairs at work rather than elevator work? I walk daily to get to the station for work (brisk, 15-20 minutes) and should be able to haul myself back up the hill in the evening (another 15-20 minutes), plus whatever walking around I do on the weekends, so can I add these bits into my 'exercise plan', or is it not enough? At the moment while I'm at the gym, I have no problem shifting weight at all, just need to get back into it. I'm not planning to start my sway for a girl until March/April.

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by bunnywabbit; January 24th, 2013 at 12:36 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    will answer from desktop

also I will include this in your custom plan, bunny.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would this take place following a long period of no exercise, or just intensifying an everyday hour somewhat intense walk? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pink carol View Post
    Atomic, I know I read it already in some post but it slipped my mind. When are we supposed to launch our crazy-mode cardio 60-minute routine before attempt?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would the opposite of this work also? I exercise a lot, but have conceived two boys. So, could I continue that up until 6-8 weeks prior to bd for my sway? thanx!!
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It depends on how much weight you have to lose. If you need to take quite a bit off, sooner is better. Otherwise, 6-8 weeks should ensure that you're losing some muscle before you sway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoa not sure how I missed these posts, sorry. This is the drawback of trying to answer q's from my Kindle.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; March 11th, 2013 at 10:11 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    So thankful I found this topic. I have joined a gym and lost 50lb since July, but because of holidays, ill health and work commitments, I hadn't been able to attend since mid December. I still have a load of weight to shift and am hoping to get back to the gym within the next couple of weeks.

I usually do mainly cardio at the gym for 1-1.5 hours (exercise bike and eliptical trainer), previously did dumbells to tone my horrible upper arms and do leg presses, but will stop for now - they can wait! My problem is I normally go 4-5 days each week. Can simple, everyday things like taking the stairs at work rather than elevator work? I walk daily to get to the station for work (brisk, 15-20 minutes) and should be able to haul myself back up the hill in the evening (another 15-20 minutes), plus whatever walking around I do on the weekends, so can I add these bits into my 'exercise plan', or is it not enough? At the moment while I'm at the gym, I have no problem shifting weight at all, just need to get back into it. I'm not planning to start my sway for a girl until March/April.

Thanks for your help!
    It is best to get in at least 60 min. straight exercise at least once a day. Along with that you can def. take the stairs and stuff like that and it will only help, but there does need to be one 60 min. block.

If you are doing intense exercise 5 days a week, that is ~probably~ going to be enough. The 60 6/7 recommendation is just what I think will work for most people most of the time, but it's not a light switch solution, 60 min. 5 days a week is still pretty darn good and if you were able to do more those 5 days, even better.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1adorablebabyboymom View Post
    Would this take place following a long period of no exercise, or just intensifying an everyday hour somewhat intense walk? thanks!
    I'm sorry I am not quite grasping the question here.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast