Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rate your sway :)

How do you feel about your sway, successful or not?

I was just reviewing my 'sway' and I realized it was next to nothing, so if I rated 1-5 ( where 5 was excellent), I would give myself 1 and this is only bcos of all the excellent supps I was using.

I thought I was doing HE style with some IG elements, but it was other way round, IG style with some HE elements, therefore my sway shouldn't count in HE statistics.

I'll prepare much better next time, too bad DH is not on board

I think my so called sway, being so weak, gave only possible result and that's a girl.
    Maybe pink swayers would benefit from it
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even though my sway was successful i would rate it a 3. In the first few months i was going at it hardcore, but as i kept getting bfns i kept dropping things. In the end i was taking 2 supps, working out and doing the diet, i was totally prepared to to have another girl, i even titled my sway "it could go either way" because i was actively trying to lose weight. I think the key for me and my sway being successful was the length of time i was on the diet for (10 months), who knows if i had fallen pregnant in the first month or 2 with a hardcore rating 5 sway if it would have worked or not.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm a 4 maybe? I had found this site too late and didn't do enough to sway girl at all.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Even though my sway was successful i would rate it a 3. .
    me too...
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my sway wasn't successful but would rate it a 4 - other than some T lowering supps I did have a very pink lifestyle, couldn't do the rest because of BF so I have no regrets

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would give my sway a four even tho I hardly did anything besides diet, because I think that if I HAD tried to include a lot of sway tactics, my T levels would have gone thru the roof and I wouldn't have gotten pg anyway. So in terms of, doing what I felt would work for me, I think I hit it just right and feel pretty good about it overall (tho I totally wish that I had been taking folic acid when I got pg, I could just KICK myself for that.)

You guys are being too hard on yourselves - you can only do what you can do and it's ok to drop sway tactics in order to get pg - if you can't get pg, you have 0% chance of your DG, so you actually increase your odds of getting your dream baby if you drop some stuff in that scenario!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    my sway wasn't successful but would rate it a 4 - other than some T lowering supps I did have a very pink lifestyle, couldn't do the rest because of BF so I have no regrets
    You had a really great sway rainbow.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would rate mine a 4, I did everything I was comfortable with regardless of what the gender turned out to be. If I were to change anything I think I would of made DH do more and I probably would of did my weight training an extra day

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I give mine a 3 - my diet went to pot the month i conceived and i took no supps apart from aspirin and acidolphius. My stress levels were also very high - t wise. The only thing in my favour i hope was clomid. will find out next August
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm. I think I would give myself a 4 for this sway attempt. My first sway a few years ago was a 5 though . Not that it was perfect at all, but for me that worked in my favor...
    For that sway, I did so much while keeping T low back then.

This time I wasn't as strict the entire sway, not at all, it also wasn't perfect by any means. But I think I would still give myself a 4 because just like AS, if I would have done a really strict sway then my T levels would have been through the roof. I am detail oriented so if I had swayed for 6 or more weeks it wouldn't have been good for me. I did actually sway for a while, a gentle sway, without thinking about it. It was more for health, well being, and relaxation just because I wanted to and it felt good. Not a fan of red meat and or even chicken...even more so since I had my DD. (although I am introducing those foods more regularly into my diet
    Now). 1-2 weeks before I buckled down. I couldn't really replicate this sway either. If I tried, it would be hard but not totally impossible I guess. Either way, Everything ended up falling into place.
    Last edited by babydust; December 16th, 2012 at 06:30 PM.
    = One little prince! (2008) and
    Two little princesses (2010) (2013) successful girl sways

(my chart) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f4a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast