Hi shakti, just wanted to add that I ate like you (just with meat also) was super healthy and fit and now have 2 boys. Please listen to atomic that it's more about poorer maternal health and that nutrition and diet is a big way to get that. Your going in the right direction by looking into all you can and making your own sway work for you but if your overall condition is still super super healthy still then just adding certain foods are not going to help.
You may just get your girl by doing no sway at all as there is no guarantee in life anyway.
I just wanted to say this as your diet was so so so like mine and I've never eaten much salt so don't think that is too affective as I have 2 lovely healthy boys.
For my sway I have cut down on all food like avacardos, olives and healthy fats basically and added white bread/rice. I still eat soups but just not the super healthy green superfood ones. I skip breakfast and that is something I introduced a year ago and slowly slowly over the corse of time reduced my healthy food (that I love) I have now been eating the strict LE diet for 3 months and I feel a huge difference in myself (I catch colds much easier) so hopefully this means my maternal condition is not a good as it was. It's not a forever diet as soon as I see my BFP I will eat an avacardo to celebrate lol!
I hope you enjoy your lovely baby boy and relax a bit until you start your next TTC time. Good luck and wish you all the best!