Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Survey!

After going through all of the info about swaying, does it make sense to you why you have the gender(s) you have?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me it does. My DH and I match up with all the girl stuff although I resent the implication that we are unhealthy. We are not.

ETA- Things we did that you girl swayers might be interested in- I drank crystal light pink lemonade almost everyday, ate craisins almost everyday, didn't eat much period- I am a snacker and always have been but I did not each any big portions(that has changed since having kids!), I wasn't working out at the time b/c I traveled a lot for work, I didn't eat breakfast that I can remember, I was a big bread/butter eater, funny enough a big red meat eater but that was only when we went out to eat, not a fan of chicken due to a food poisoning episode, big sweet eater and LOVE popcorn

My DH never eats red meat, only veggie he had was broccoli(like a child), raw carrots, did not eat breakfast either, NEVER puts salt on anything, lean, didn't work out with weight, ran occasionally, very athletic though.
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; January 22nd, 2011 at 09:00 AM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. I was doing really intense yoga and everything right to be fertile for my first baby (boy). I ate cereal every morning. I was temping and charting and we BD'd on O perfectly with every other day before that.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It TOTALLY makes sense...my diet is so boy swaying that it isn't even funny!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally. Didnt know about swaying when i conceived my son but at that time it was xmas and i always enjoy eating more at xmas time. Dont we all? So was having more calories, keeping blood sugar levels high, taking multi vits with added omega 3, Lots of wine and coffee, going to the gym 3 times a wk. All these things sway boy. Only had this kind of lifestyle for a very short period of time. When i conceived my daughter i swayed pink. However i think i probably normally do have a more girl friendly diet and lifestyle. Wishful thinking ha ha

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes and no, some of our lifestyle screams girl. The rest screams boy. Now that I have read atomics dice post, I suppose it makes more sence.
    4 x 2000, 2003, 2007, 2009

Praying for or with IVF/PGD

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer
    Cycle 2. Hopefully with Dr Potter, coming soon!

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YUP!!!

Every single thing I did when conceived DS was 100% very strong boy sway without even knowing. Every single aspect of my life was changed to conceive this baby girl.

Not one detail from either lifestyle goes against anything in the theory's of swaying!
    x

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only have the one son, but I did a pretty unintentional boy sway. High calorie/fat intake, wide variety of nutrients including dairy, higher salt and potassium diet, prenatals, EWCM, breakfast every morning, tea, full moon, little to no exercise, beer, and dtd day of or day before O day.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    For me it does. My DH and I match up with all the girl stuff although I resent the implication that we are unhealthy. We are not.

ETA- Things we did that you girl swayers might be interested in- I drank crystal light pink lemonade almost everyday, ate craisins almost everyday, didn't eat much period- I am a snacker and always have been but I did not each any big portions(that has changed since having kids!), I wasn't working out at the time b/c I traveled a lot for work, I didn't eat breakfast that I can remember, I was a big bread/butter eater, funny enough a big red meat eater but that was only when we went out to eat, not a fan of chicken due to a food poisoning episode, big sweet eater and LOVE popcorn

My DH never eats red meat, only veggie he had was broccoli(like a child), raw carrots, did not eat breakfast either, NEVER puts salt on anything, lean, didn't work out with weight, ran occasionally, very athletic though.

I totally understand and I'm sorry for ever implying otherwise. I don't intend to be casting aspersions on anyone's lifestyle...believe me, pretty much everyone who eats a Western-style diet eats far TOO much protein, salt, fat, calories and there are MANY things about a girl-style diet that are actually much healthier than a boy style diet.

To answer the original question, YES 100% for sure, I did and do a lot of boy-friendly things! Esp. with DS 3!! I actually laugh at myself because I was SO sure he was gonna be a girl! Now I know way, way different.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, 100%. And I think it has a LOT to do with diet. With my Ds I was on a total boy diet without even knowing it. Cereal and banana for breakfast and lots of red sauce type meals for dinner.
    = One little prince! (2008) and
    Two little princesses (2010) (2013) successful girl sways

(my chart) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f4a

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast