Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think we sway more boy or girl right now with our habits?

So I read the other posts question about what everyone thought she was swaying and I really liked the question so I thought I'd ask the same.

Here are our profiles:

I'm 39 years old, one boy who is 2 years old. I do not work out..am actually on the more lazy side and definitely do not eat properly. Some mornings I have 2 eggs with swiss cheese and red and yellow peppers on a roll and other mornings I will eat a mini plain bagel with butter..sometimes French toast or pancakes too. I don't drink too much coffee and if I do, it's decaffeinated with creamer and sugar. For the most part, I try to drink water b/c my daily intake of water in general is very small and maybe 16 oz per day. I drink coke maybe once a week and only take a few sips.. I also like to drink OJ some mornings. As for lunch, sometimes I eat chicken salad on a roll and others I will have a slice of pizza or Lucky Charms Cereal. I know bad! LOL. For dinner, I have either chicken, pork chops, or pasta with meat sauce (beef ground meat). And to give an example of busy nights, b/c I work too, I ate a pop tart last night and sometimes will eat lucky charms or a mni bagel with butter again. I'm a big junk food eater. and I love cookies and love ice cream but definitely eat more cookies than ice cream! My weight is average for my height and I dropped about a pound in the last month only b/c I had gotten ill from a stomach bug. I take a prenatal vitamin right now along with 1800 mcg of folic acid for the past month and 4,000 units of vitamin d3 a day.

As for DH, he is 39 as well....eats very similar to me, doesn't work out, works outside with his job which in New York, it's summertime right now so it's in the 80's or higher during the day. He takes prednisone daily for his kidney transplant and he definitely does frequent release on his own either every night or every other night b/c I'm just too tired to do anything every night. Our DTD has definitely increased over the past 2 or 3 weeks to about 2 or 3x per week. He was also sick with a cold recently and took an antibiotic called Ceftin and flagyl about a month ago b/c he was sick with something else (flagyl adds good bacteria to your body).

Just wondering, by the way our food intake sounds and everything else, I'm just wondering which way everyone thinks we would sway right now if we got preggo..girl or boy? I think I pretty much ate the same way with my son. I don't recall me eating any healthier aside from eating a waffle 4x a week. LOL.

Thanks in advance for any responses...appreciate it. Geesh, after reading how poor my eating habits are, I'm embarrassed to have even wrote the truth. LOL.
    Last edited by Trishy74; August 9th, 2013 at 11:38 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really dislike guessing on threads like this because I think it creates false hope and false despair. My gut instinct would be boy for you but there is no way for me to predict people's gender. Too many variables come into play and your age and your husband's health may make a big difference, in addition to all sorts of other things. There are tons of people walking around out there who do nothing any different than they have every other day of their lives and have boys and girls without even trying. Hope you get what you are hoping for!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply. I understand how you feel about not wanting to get hopes up, etc. by a thread. I appreciate your response. I was just wondering if my eating habits are pointing us more in the direction of girl or boy. That's all. If anyone would change eating habits, etc. it would be me. Thanks again for responding. Appreciate it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your eating habits are def. more boy friendly - THAT I can say!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again, thanks for your response. I went out last night and purchased some yogurt and calcium and magnesium supplements as I believe I read that also sways girl.

As for my diet, can you please give me an idea what needs to be changed? I'm not going to go overboard with anything but I know I can change some habits so they help sway girl. I've eaten 2 yogurts since last night and sometimes (which is typcial for me) I have a tendency to skip breakfast or lunch or even dinner (not all at once..just one of these items once in a while). It's my nature in general to do something like that.

If you can give me an idea of what I should change about my eating habits to sway girl, I'd appreciate it. My DH caught my sons cold so I don't think we will be trying this month b/c I got a positive LH surge today but he said he thinks we should wait until next month b/c of how he feels. So at least it gives me a chance to try to change some of my eating habits and also add supplements. Right now I'm taking 1200 mg of calcium, 250 mg of magnesium and 3800 mg of Vitamin D. Please let me know if I need to tweak any of these. I'm also taking the folic acid now for months and months and my prenatal vitamin. Thanks for all your help. Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Your eating habits are def. more boy friendly - THAT I can say!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    REad this:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...roversial.html

I also recommend reading the top sticky on this forum, titled "the complete index" as a very starting point to get some of your questions answered in depth rather than a sentence or two.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, now im extremely confused after reading that. I know with my first pregnancy when i conceived ds, i did not eat any dairy or take any supplements aside from folic acid and prenatal. Im taking so much vitamin d since nov bc i was severely deficient. However, i was retested in janary and my levels are normal now. I didnt know it adds testosterone but that would make sensee bc when i was deficient, my periiod was abnorrmal and once i started taking it, def made my cycle back to normal.

So i shouldnt take the supplements? What can i change with my eating habits? I thought adding dairy would help but now im thinking it sways the other way. Im so very confused! Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinn View Post
    REad this:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...roversial.html

I also recommend reading the top sticky on this forum, titled "the complete index" as a very starting point to get some of your questions answered in depth rather than a sentence or two.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're deficient in something, then you need to take it for your health and for a healthy pregnancy, whether it sways pink, blue, or plaid.

Here is a short version of the diet that I recommend. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html