Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think diet coke is likely great for pink but if your eating off the blue diet,high in testosterone ect and you have a few cokes a day i doubt it will matter at all bc your doing more for blue.Like Atomic said its not just doing the opposite of what you did when you got preggo with your boys bc sometimes doing the opposite will make you even moreboy friendly. There are many things i plan to change but some i will keep the same even after 6 boys if there is evidence it helps pink.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennibel View Post
    I drink diet coke or coke zero every day, at least 1 can a day and have 2 boys
    Sorry I jsut now saw this!

If your body stays boy friendly despite this, you'll have boys. It's not doing or not not doing (? LOL ?) any one particular thing that sways, it's what your body does as a reaction to those things you do or don't do. So one person may be able to drink a gallon of DC every day and her body is able to overcome that due to other factors, while another person drinks half-a-glass and gets a girl from it.

Diet Coke and Coke Zero sway pink, not blue. Even if people have conceived baby boys while drinking it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    I think diet coke is likely great for pink but if your eating off the blue diet,high in testosterone ect and you have a few cokes a day i doubt it will matter at all bc your doing more for blue.Like Atomic said its not just doing the opposite of what you did when you got preggo with your boys bc sometimes doing the opposite will make you even moreboy friendly. There are many things i plan to change but some i will keep the same even after 6 boys if there is evidence it helps pink.
    Thank you!!! Couldn't ahve said it better!

If drinking pop is something you've always done and it's scary to you to drink it, by all means leave it out. But it's very probable that it's your diet as a whole that was swaying and not any one food/drink that made the difference.

Protein + carbs sways blue, as does eating/drinking frequently throughout the day. Blood sugar stays level for the entire day. So pop as a part of an overall blue friendly diet, only makes you more blue friendly.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    It is best to drink Caffine Free....

I couldn't stomach coke and pepsi porducts but I noticed after drinking Diet Bargs for the 2wks before O time that my ph dropped from 6.5 to 5.0 so it worked for me.
    Just caught this but Barq's DOES HAVE caffeine (or at least it used to.) It is one of the few root beers with caffeine as my husband and I found out after several horrific experiences giving Barq's to DS 1 and 2 when they were younger on car trips. o.O

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With DD1 my entire diet and lifestyle was so typical girl diet (this was before I actually really believed in the diet having a true effect ) and I drank so much Diet Gingerale that it wasn"t even funny. And at a lot of pickles. And drank chocolate milk.

DD2 is where it all goes wrong. Diet was diff. Gave up the diet anything drinks (with some sneaking in).

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a luck factor at play and also what your husband brings to the table!!!

Plus, if as you seemed to indicate on another thread, you did the IG Diet - I honestly think it's miraculous that anyone gets a boy eating that unhealthy a diet, KWIM??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a really interesting thread!

I'm wondering...does ANY kind of diet pop sway pink? Or does Diet Coke do it the best? I'm not at all a big pop drinker (probably one of the many reasons why I have two boys!), but I do kind of like Dr. Pepper. If I started drinking Diet Dr. Pepper, would that help sway pink just as well as Diet Coke does?
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Well I'm sat here with a great big glass in my hand now! I believe the only reason others say no to caffeine free diet coke is because it isn't completely caffeine free and they believe caffeine is something to stay clear of because it hinders absorption of calcium. I'm not taking extra calcium (either through diet or supplements) so I don't even bother with the caffeine free stuff. I've never been a pop drinker either, except occasionally, and I see many girl mums who are. I also find it really helps to supress the appetite and stops me from snacking in the evenings. If it lowers pH as well then I'm sold
    Totally agree Zana, I too was not a coke/diet coke drinker before. I only drank it once in a while w/ pizza or at parties and if I had it alone w/out food I would totally gag and hardly could finish 1/2 can (oppositie of every girl mom I know). I have 2 boys. being on the LE diet (for 8+wks), I have started to add 2 diet cokes (caffeine free) 2 my meals each day. I am really starting to enjoy it and somedays crave it lol..it does suppress hunger for me and totally lowers my PH..I gave it to DH as well..lowered his PH as well

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post

I'm wondering...does ANY kind of diet pop sway pink? Or does Diet Coke do it the best? I'm not at all a big pop drinker (probably one of the many reasons why I have two boys!), but I do kind of like Dr. Pepper. If I started drinking Diet Dr. Pepper, would that help sway pink just as well as Diet Coke does?
    I think so, but not totally sure...
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post

Anything with Splenda, Acesulfamate K, or aspartame Avoid anything with Truvia/Stevia (Zevia and also Safeway has a stevia-sweetened brand. Stevia may sway blue.

I find Diet Dr. P gives me really bad headaches.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast