Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 37 and I did 0+12. I'm also in the 2 week wait so I guess time will tell if it worked for me or not.
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck Belle! I really wanted to try O+12 "just because" but at the last minute I freaked out about only having one attempt, so we DTD day before O with an 8 day abstinence then DH released 3 times in 36 hours and we did an O+8ish. The first one I did the works, benadryl, sylk, J&D and both attempts DH "took care of business" then shallow release at the very last second LOL! I couldn't risk being caught up in the moment, that's how we got DS2. The after O attempt I didn't use the benadryl because I wasn't particularly moist and I laid there for a few minutes after DTD then did a J&D. Both of our PH levels were awesome both times so hopefully it worked!!
    3/3/06 5/1/09

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fx for you. I think I panicked with an over kill of drugs benedryl zyrtec sudafed acijel as lube rephresh in the morning so I'm not really liking my chances on a better note I have a 40th birthday in two weeks so if I'm not pregnant I will get totally drunk!!! I've made up my mind
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hooray for cocktails!! I hope that it worked for you, october seems to be bringing a lot of BFP's so far!!
    3/3/06 5/1/09

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im 37 and going by my past when conceiving my 2 girls, I pretty much was living a true boy diet & lifestyle muscles and all, so for me the only option I feel I have is going by my personal lunar months which you can only get from an astrologer, (not the silly internet chinese ones).

So Im very limited with the months that I can ttc, but now I can see why I would have only kept having girls, this year Ive only got August which was unsuccessful and this month, & if this months is unsuccessful then I need to wait till next year ttc on the 1st of April

I know I will fall pregnant on one of the months My cut off age is 39.

DD1 DD2
    Last edited by CapricornAquarius; October 4th, 2011 at 09:37 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post
    Im 37 and going by my past when conceiving my 2 girls, I pretty much was living a true boy diet & lifestyle muscles and all, so for me the only option I feel I have is going by my personal lunar months which you can only get from an astrologer, (not the silly internet chinese ones).

So Im very limited with the months that I can ttc, but now I can see why I would have only kept having girls, this year Ive only got August which was unsuccessful and this month, & if this months is unsuccessful then I need to wait till next year ttc on the 1st of April
    Can I ask what the Astrologer told you about the months? I consulted one as well for my sway, and he gave me days that were better to DTD and conceive based on moon signs, Chinese astrology, etc. But not specific months.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Can I ask what the Astrologer told you about the months? I consulted one as well for my sway, and he gave me days that were better to DTD and conceive based on moon signs, Chinese astrology, etc. But not specific months.
    He goes by my birth date & time of birth, this is why its purely made 4 myself, some people get 5 shots in a yr others get 1 or 2, thats the down side, but if it works then its worth the wait, his success rate has been astonishing, he's a retired astrologer only done my calendar cause he's a friend of my friend.Gl

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL Belle, you deserve to have a good night of drinkin' if you are not pg and having your 40th! FX for everyone in the 2ww.

What sucks the most for me is that NOW we have the bloody male factor issue, so we don't have all the time in the world to ttc for years and "see what happens." I know I'm only 35 (nearly 36), but time is ticking and if it takes most couples with severely low sperm count like 5 years to conceive, my ovaries might be packing up shop by then. BOO to that!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post

I know I will fall pregnant on one of the months My cut off age is 39.

DD1 DD2
    Well, in that case, HUGE FX it works now!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    I know dd#3 was conceived for me right on ovulation day. With my other two, I do not know.
    Thanks for chiming in here!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast