Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Thank you everyone -- and XX, I forgot you did acupuncture and yoga! I'm going to do both for sure (I already do the latter!). I've been drinking black tea but might try weaning down to green tea. I always get a weird soapy taste from green tea thougj, almost like I do for cilantro!

And you're all right it's an odds game; I'm just shook from how I was getting pregnant against all odds FOUR times in a row! Then conditions are perfect and I don't get pregnant! Gah!
    Honestly, I'm kinda over the green tea too. I am just getting really, really skeptical of the phytoestrogen things because a huge % of the opposites were in people who were really hitting them hard.

I have personally got boys drinking tons of black tea so while I know it's all very unscientific I am still good with you guys using that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Too much sex only sways pink when the fertile window isn't open. If it is, it's all good. I only know of one couple who had tons of sex at O and got a girl and they have girls already.

4. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had wheatgrass in lots of my drinks i was drinking on HE trying to conceive baby#4..which resulted in DD4..so while we may never know what the pushing factor was in my opposite id say that if its looking like wheatgrass is causing opposites for blue swayers, and i have that in common too, i would definitely gtfo of that
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

6. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I"m so sorry I keep seeing this go by right when I'm juggling 10 other things.

I know it's really hard when it has happened easily in the past but some months just aren't THE month. Honestly, it's such a miraculous thing that happens that the miracle is not that it doesn't work out when it doesn't, but that it does as often as it does (not even sure that makes sense LOL)

Let's not worry about your sway. Let's look at this as God/the universe's way of making sure you didn't fall pregnant in a month that wasn't right for some reason that only they know. For all we know, this means you will only have a BETTER sway the next time through.

When was the early surge in relation to when AF arrived???
    Suspected Ovulation was at CD18, while AF started on CD 30. In all the months I've been tracking, AF has started on CD 30 or 31 pretty regularly unless a cycle from a loss, but suspected O has been pretty consistently CD 20 or 21.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guarantee you though - I have had that happen while nursing. My kids were perpetually doing stuff like that, I'd think I had them mostly off boob and then something would happen and I'd be like Gandalf getting sucked back down by the Balrog and I'd be nursing 200 times a day again. And I did get preggo that way. The month I got pregnant with my 5th child, my 4th had been so sick he was in the hospital and I nursed him constantly for about a week straight but I still got pregnant that month!
    Ahhh, but that's when you got your girl! Lol! Though I'm sorry your son was so sick!

Yeah, I'm sure you're right on just it wasn't the month. I got pregnant three times accidentally while nursing way more, way consistently, so it must have been odds, just not the month, etc.

Good to hear about acupuncture and green tea! And I've been off wheatgrass supps maybe since April/May, so hopefully this extra month off will only help too?

Now I'm just anxious because I've had a little more beer than before (like 1.5 craft beers this past weekend and likely next weekend, when I was MAYBE 1 a month before) and wasn't able to snack as regularly this last weekend because of traveling (no skipped meals or anything and emphasis on protein + carb). DH was on plane too -- do I need to worry about the radiation and sperm?!
    Last edited by Throwaway_panther; August 21st, 2017 at 10:23 AM.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was hoping you wouldn't notice the gender part LOL. Please try to remember that in that same time period I had a LOT of other things going on that would have swayed pink, my point was not that, my point was, it is possible to get pregnant even when the baby has picked up the pace with nursing again.

I wouldn't worry about any of those things. While there is an alteration in the gender offspring of some pilots and astronauts it was the ones exposed to g-forces and this was day in, day out. Not a guy who went on a plane one time. And the craft beers actually have a lot of good stuff in them anyway.

11. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Suspected Ovulation was at CD18, while AF started on CD 30. In all the months I've been tracking, AF has started on CD 30 or 31 pretty regularly unless a cycle from a loss, but suspected O has been pretty consistently CD 20 or 21.
    So actually possibly a better LP. This may be a good sign. This may not have been the month, but things may be moving in a better direction for future months.

13. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Too much sex only sways pink when the fertile window isn't open. If it is, it's all good. I only know of one couple who had tons of sex at O and got a girl and they have girls already.
    And me LOL..DD3 was a fertile period lots of sex baby. BUT before fertile window we hadnt had sex in over a week so...ive always imagined that it was the first batch that made her, where lots of her siblings were already dead and gone except for her awesome self and so here she is
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

15. Likes XXforhubby, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What about DH being sick? He just said he feels under the weather this morning, abd I'm due to O this coming weekend D:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    id wait for someone else or atomic to verify but i believe the only thing that affects sways is antibiotic usage and that would help blue not hurt it...
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast