Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From what I understand, alcohol raises estrogen, so it sways pink if the man is drinking, but I heard that alcohol otherwise sways boy and to avoid it when TTC a girl

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When we conceived DD2, my husband had been out drinking with a friend, who is a heavy drinker, this man has 3 daughters. I have heard his wife say that will all 3 of her DD that her husband was drunk.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DD1 was concieved when DH and I had both been drinking(the reason he failed to pull out). DD2 we were sober but he has always drank beer and I tend to have an occasional glass of wine and or beer..maybe we will have to change that!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    From what I understand, alcohol raises estrogen, so it sways pink if the man is drinking, but I heard that alcohol otherwise sways boy and to avoid it when TTC a girl
    That's what they believe on some sites based on one researcher's theory that is a)based on timing which has been totally debunked and b) not proven whatsoever. We honestly don't know how estrogen in women sways. We ALL have a crapload of estrogen or we woudln't be able to conceive at all, boys or girls.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Giffins View Post
    My DD1 was concieved when DH and I had both been drinking(the reason he failed to pull out). DD2 we were sober but he has always drank beer and I tend to have an occasional glass of wine and or beer..maybe we will have to change that!
    I would!! We got 3 boys as teetotalers, one boy with my husband drinking moderately, then our girl when DH was drinking more than he should ahve and I was drinking some a bit too.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I was just looking around this site ..so I know this tread is old but thought I'd post. I have had this theory for years that consuming alcohol the night of conception makes girls. everyone I know who had a few drinks ....or five or six lol conceived girls. I must say I have four girls and three where conceived during nights of Heavy drinking. I defenetly think this is a sway in the pink direction

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not but red wine is very acidic so i drank one small glass around the nights of Ov time. DH likes to drink and we got boys. my mom was an alcohollic got 2 girls.....my grandma alcoholic 4 girls....my aunt same thing 2 girls lol.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good friends of ours have 3 girls and although the mum's diet was very girl-friendly, the dad also drinks often (not heaps, but 1-3 beers a night). I do wonder! Since I have 2 boys and hardly ever drink, and DH does have 1-2 beers on a Friday night after work but pretty much the same. Although our DS1 was conceived on our honeymoon and we were certainly having a few then...
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    since red wine is very acidic i had 1 small glass every night before BD in O week

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got at least 3 of my boys in drunken fumbles, so it did'nt sway pink for me!!!!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast