Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Conceiving pink via HIC method

Atomic,

I was thinking about doing an attempt with a HIC method, using spermicide condom. Would you please tell me if there is even a chance of me falling pregnant poking a hole in a spermicide condom? how many attempts do I need? to use rephresh and antihistimines or not?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can remember there was a thread on in-gender a long time ago where there we're women conceiving pink on the hic method. I cannot find that info anymore. I think it's gonna take a while to conceive and adding rephresh and antihistamine is like real anti-conception. You could try though.
    Loves of our lives:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Wishing4Princess, I am interested in this method as well! I will probably try this method in the boy conception months of Aug., Sept, Nov., Dec. and Jan. So gives me about 5 months to see if I can get pregnant this way.

I would do a few attempts and then a cut off. If I don't get pregnant, then I will just do compressed FR and then bd through O. I will use some sylk as a lube and maybe some refresh a couple of days before. Diet (but not too strict...at all...basically cut way down on salt, sugar, potassium, try to hold off from breakfast until 9 or 10, increase dairy somewhat...but very easy/laid back, and loose some weight), supps, ions...but that's about it. Seems pretty stress free to me, which I like!

Either way, at most, I will only dtd around 3 times each cycle, using the HIC method because I am a bit allergic to the nox - 9.

The condom can't be latex (which I'm allergic to as well, so that's a good thing!)

You can also buy a spermicidal jelly and put a little bit on the lamb skin or polyurithane (sp?) condom. A bit on the inside as well. Also one with a reservour (sp?) tip is best. Poke one hole or two in the tip once it's out of the package.

Since I really won't be on the diet hard core, I think I will be able to keep trying each month. Supps, ions, losing weight...all not that hard to do. But once Feb. comes around I will drop the condom theory and just go hard core on diet. Hope it works though!

But would love some more info as well
    Last edited by babydust; March 6th, 2012 at 10:57 AM.
    = One little prince! (2008) and
    Two little princesses (2010) (2013) successful girl sways

(my chart) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f4a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oooh, my only question...

Can using the HIC method (with spermicide) cause more birth defects due to damaged sperm???? Or will the damaged sperm most likely not penetrate the egg anyway....
    = One little prince! (2008) and
    Two little princesses (2010) (2013) successful girl sways

(my chart) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f4a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You cannot damage sperm (dna).
    Loves of our lives:

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust View Post
    oooh, my only question...

Can using the HIC method (with spermicide) cause more birth defects due to damaged sperm???? Or will the damaged sperm most likely not penetrate the egg anyway....
    Sperm are not like Wolverine, they don't have magic healing abilities LOL. If they get damaged, they die or else just lay there and don't go anywhere.

DNA can def. be damaged DURING the sperm formation process (when it's in your husband's body still.) But once it's fully developed and out and about, we are not ~aware~ of any way its DNA can be damaged short of radiation (caveat - as far as we KNOW. I think our knowledge consists of Tamara asking her family doctor tho.)

There have been a couple decent studies done on spermicide and they found NO correlation between babies conceived with spermicide, and birth defects.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4Princess View Post
    Atomic,

I was thinking about doing an attempt with a HIC method, using spermicide condom. Would you please tell me if there is even a chance of me falling pregnant poking a hole in a spermicide condom? how many attempts do I need? to use rephresh and antihistimines or not?
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...om-method.html
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...periences.html

I like HIC and I think it's a very viable method for people who don't want to do a knock-down drag out sway. It DOES make it tougher to get pg and I think if you do HIC(esp. with a spermicide condom) you should skip some other sway tactics and 100% for sure skip RepHresh!!

Just in the nature of full disclosure, the one person I know who did do HIC conceived a boy. :/

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma_five View Post
    I can remember there was a thread on in-gender a long time ago where there we're women conceiving pink on the hic method. I cannot find that info anymore. I think it's gonna take a while to conceive and adding rephresh and antihistamine is like real anti-conception. You could try though.
    The thread where people were doing that was, I believe, back on Babycenter (where the Ingender crew met before starting IG.) I think a lot of the reason why people haven't gotten pg using HIC was because they continued doing all the other sway stuff at the same time.

There are some naughty ladies (and even some naughty gents o.O) on the Internet who claim to have gotten pg deliberately to trap an unwilling partner, by poking pinholes in condoms, so conventional wisdom seems to suggest you CAN get pg that way - just when you add in all the other sway stuff, it's too much. If I was going to do HIC, I would do diet and HIC only and then save antihistamines as a rescue if I really had A LOT of CM (not just a little).

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, w/ Hic, is it still a good idea that Dh abstain or FR?? since there's just a tiny bit coming out that way? maybe even try at 0+12 with that?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4Princess View Post
    So, w/ Hic, is it still a good idea that Dh abstain or FR?? since there's just a tiny bit coming out that way? maybe even try at 0+12 with that?
    I'm going to guess go - the whole reason we do abstain or FR is to lower sperm count and with HIC there are very few going to get through anyway!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast