Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, so much info!

Hey y'all. I'm mom to 3 girls. I was honestly surprised when the first was born, for some reason I (and everyone else it seemed) assumed we'd have a son first. It was a big disappointment for DH. So was DD2. With DD3 he was resigned and had convinced himself we'd have another girl. They are all precious, and #3 has so much personality and life it's hard to believe we wanted a boy. Definately wouldn't trade any of them.

Some of the sway tactics on here actually jive with me for pink. My first I was gaining weight, but was still very skinny having lost 10 # the year before. With the second and third, I was 6 mo post partum and nursing and I don't think my body had rebuilt from pregnancy (but for some reason still wanted to ovultate, even with exclusive BF). So we decided to take some solid time off. Now that DD3 is nearly 4 we're missing having a baby and thinking seriously about TTC in the next 6-12 mo. And DH really, really wants a boy. So I'm here reading up to see what we can do for a natural sway.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. BF sways girl so that may have contributed. Calories and where calories come from do matter.

I'd join up with a TTC boy group, browse the posted boy sway attempts and join us!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC TWINS

Please I am new to this site. What advice could you kindly give me, i am a mother of 3 ttc twins next. i have a long cycle between 33-37 days. I ovulate on my own. I am 38 years.