Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for your thoughts and kind words,I really appreciate yous taking time to read and comment.well I'm awaiting a phone call with beta numbers but I'm now bleeding like a period,I've adjusted my FF and I'm counting today as CD1.so very sad about this I will still update with my beta when I've had my call.thanks again ladies x

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today's beta is 160 I seriously can't cope with this now.it's all so confusing I'm bleeding how can it be going up ? Of course I know this pregnancy won't continue but these numbers are baffling me !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just1wish, are they going to do an u/s to see what's going on?

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellbelle View Post
    Just1wish, are they going to do an u/s to see what's going on?
    No,they said there is no point until hcg reaches a certain level.not sure what that level is though and in the phone all the nurse mentioned possible ectopic WTF !! I think it's really unfair they won't scan me,I have 4 children's to look after and my thoughts are consumed by what's going on.i need to know what's going on !!

Back for more bloods tomorrow and everyday until my beta reaches 0 :-( !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If there is any possibility of an ectopic, I would think theyd want to rule that out ASAP! So frustrated for you! Hugs!

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellbelle View Post
    If there is any possibility of an ectopic, I would think theyd want to rule that out ASAP! So frustrated for you! Hugs!
    Thank you so need the hugs!! I've decided if my numbers rant dropping tomorrow I will demand a scan for my own sanity !

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just1wish I am really keeping my fingers crossed for you. I had bleeding in the early stages on ds2 and again at 12 weeks and he is a healthy happy 12 month old who I carried full term with no issues after that. Really hope it works out for you. It is a very difficult time please take care of yourself.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just1wish thinking of you. Hugs x

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The reason they wont scan is that nothing can be seen until your HCG gets over 1000. The gestational sac is just too small to be visible prior to that point. If its in the right place then they can rule out ectopics but not until your hcg levels are much higher. A slow rising beta is usually either due to a chromosomal abnormality, which in most cases will result in miscarriage, or an ectopic. You are not in any danger from an ectopic (in terms of damage to tube etc) until it gets much bigger and your hcg levels get a lot higher.

In the vast majority of ectopic cases they never actually see the pregnancy. So its very hard to rule that out unless something in seen in the uterus. Even with much higher betas they are very difficult to see. A lot of times the Dr will make an educated guess that is what is going on (if the pregnancy cannot be seen in the uterus) and give you the methotrexate shot.

Given you are bleeding it sounds like your body is trying to sort it out on its own. I'd be guessing chromosomal miscarriage. But obviously the placenta is still attached and producing hcg. Hang in there. Fx for a speedy resolution for you. MMx
    Step (17)
    Step (15) & (12)
    Our IVF/ICSI twins (6) (OHW)
    Our HT DD (2)

14Cycle 1 (Dr Lin, CA): ER 14 Jan 2011. 5 eggs, 4 mature and fertilised w/ ICSI. 2 probe. Put back 2 XX's. 5dp5dt - BFP. 9dp5dt - 64. 13dp5dt - 81 Stop meds. 19dp5dt - 330. 22dp5dt - 890. 3 scans show small empty sac not progressing. Final scan before D&C at 7w5d shows HB 116 & a 5.5mm embryo measuring 6w1d. 8w4d - HB 144 & fetus is 11.5mm! 9w4d - no HB.....

Cycle 2 (Genea): ER 8 July 2011 (after 10 wks on DHEA). 9 eggs, 5 fertilised w/ ICSI, 2 embryo's sent for aCGH day 6 biopsy. 29 July - both normal XX's!!!

Cycle 3 (Genea): Natural FET 15 March 2012. 4dp5dt BFP. 9dp5dt - 251. 12dp5dt - 949. HB 133 @ 6w3d. Born 6 Nov 2012.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so very sorry you are being tortured with numbers.
    Prepare for the worst but Hope for the best!

I do hope that your little bean is okay though.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast