Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also obsess over this very topic, and I also have 3 boys. Seems like we should get one teensy little girl thrown our way, right????? I analyze every family I know. I have a friend who had 3 girls and then a boy so I'm hoping Im her opposite. But the family next door has 4 girls, so Im hoping Im NOT their opposite! Its really enough to drive you crazy. I know in my heart that the gender of my next child (if I get pg) is in no way related to what anyone else has, but its still hard not to compare. Last year every single one of the people I knew that were pregnant except me and one other, had girls. So Im hoping their run is over and its my turn! Wishing us both a pink bundle.....BEFORE we lose our minds

Make a pregnancy ticker

Andrew '99, Tyler '01, Slade '11
    summer 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Winn, we have a family in our town with 6 girls and then I had the 4 boys and everyone was like, you're their opposite! But nope!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like the idea of patterns and percentages, but I think I broke all the rules and I can't find a pattern with my kids. I have a girl and 3 boys, and I am pregnant again, don't know if it is a boy or a girl. I feel like if my "book-ends" were girls it would be a good pattern. Fingers crossed!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooo Ill be keeping an eye on this a mum to 3 boys too - would be nice to add a girl in the mix as im from an all girl family but dh family is practically all men for like 5 generations so i dont hold out much hope.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    Thanks girls

Seems comforting a little to know that massively long runs of boys are not that common still seems like a girl is impossible for me though
    Know the feeling.

I have had 5 boys in a row and then finally conceived a DD that I m/c. I can't imagine being lucky enough to conceive another DD but trying so hard to be positive. Wishing you luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got gbbgbgggb with the last b swayed for. My biggest run of 3 g's in a row fitted a classic LE time in my life

7. Likes mandyp85 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12