Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes. My pg with DS 2 was the most similar to DD and he is def a boy LOL. My other three boy pg, there really was no discernable pattern, they were all different. My 3rd pg was a very weird and intense pg with lots of symptoms, and that was the one where I had my heart broken because I was so sure that different pg had to = a girl, but he is the boyinest boy who ever boyed LOL.

I really, really think that it has to do with YOUR body and where it is hormonally and nothing to do with baby's gender.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes very much so, had very bad morning sickness with my girls from start to finish of pregnancy,and beaten up from the insides really early on, with my boy's I had mild sickness for a few weeks, got dark hair on my belly and had the dark line from belly button down from early on with the boys and never got it with the girls,the boys wasn't so active till the end of pregnancy
    Now this pregnancy NO sickness what so ever no extra hair no dark line baby very active but very soft kicks, very bad spd keep getting colds which with the others wasn't ill ever lol not sure what sex baby is yet till friday and so can't wait

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS1 & DS2 pregnancies were very similar. I think I felt slightly sicker with DS1. but I had all day sickness with both. Now I don't know the sex of of this one but the sickness is starts in the evenings and I have it all night, but I feel fine during the day.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My 3 boy pregnancies were all the same, hardly any sickness, no cravings, lots of headaches. This pregnancy tons of sickness, lots of cravings and no headaches at all.
    I will update in 3 weeks when I know the gender for sure but I'm pretty certain my body is just trying to trick me and I'll have another boy.
    I have a friend who had girl, boy, girl. Her 2nd girl she was convinced was another boy because her pregnancy was exactly the same as it had been with her boy.
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12